100 Things (2018) Poster

(2018)

Entertaining
vetrasabine7 December 2018
For me as a foreigner to understand the dialogues 100% was not possible, however, I enjoyed the film from the first moment until the last. F. D. Fitz is a good director - he has proved that in his previous films already. The plot touches topics that concern us all - consumerism, always wanting more, not appreciating one another etc., therefore, I think everyone who gets a chance should see this film's perspective.
15 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cool Idea, but that's it
kalashelarcangel8 June 2019
Great Idea, poor execution. It starts with a strong promise, but the characters end up trying to be depressing, existential, funny, friendly and romantic. He who attempts to grab too much ends up with nothing....
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful shooting, gorgeous men and inspiring idea
gasparyankarina13 June 2019
The actors' play is really good, the idea is inspiring, the plot isn't elaborate enough though. Loved the movie for the positive vibes it brought into my evening.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great movie
o-rotaermel28 December 2018
I liked the movie a lot. Very funny and gives a lot to think about.
5 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very touching movie.
ilya-3927722 May 2019
This film made me to think about surrounded us things. Also, actors were great and I my soul was touched by the relations between main heroes. I strognly recommend this move to watch
1 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
We need to start consuming less
cherezles2 June 2019
It is good that there are people who think about such things.The film is not so interesting in terms of plot development. And the characters are not so realistic. Sometimes I could not understand their motivations. But they are cute, and I watched the movie with interest to the end
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.