Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- There is a brief, mild altercation between two character's in which a man is pushed onto the ground before another man is slapped.
- Infrequent mild bad language includes uses of 'shit' and 'bloody'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters are sometimes seen drinking alcohol
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film deals with theme's of discrimination based on sexuality, negative character's are seen referring to members of the LGBTQ+ community as being dirty, diseased and suffering from a mental illness. The film as a whole strongly disapproves of this homophobic behaviour.
- There are some emotional moments, which include scenes depicting conflict between families as well as scenes in which the female protagonist is seen feeling isolated while growing up.