Legacies (2018– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
Sex & Nudity
- A young person's underwear is shown.
- Kissing on several occasions. Some girls wearing revealing top , No nudity.
- Girl has sex with guy in the gym. Brief with no nudity, nothing is shown.
- Season 2 there's talk about sex and two teens almost have sex. No nudity nor nothing explicit.
Violence & Gore
- A kid and another kid kiss a the girl kids head falls off (her blood looks like chocolate)
- A demon gets stabbed in the eyeball (blood).
- A guy whips out a belt and the child screams (doesn't actually beat him)
- A guy's face falls off piece by piece, revealing a monster. Not too graphic and the editing makes it not too intense.
- A person is reduced to only their skin and it is shown multiple times. It is also covered in substance which is supposed to represent their insides but is not blood/red.
- There's some violence and gore in season 2 more than season 1 but it's not too bad and it's not so graphic.
- Some uses of "bitch" "ass" "hell" "crap" "damn" and other mild language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some characters are seen at a bar or drinking. But it happens rarely.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Random crap happen randomly (which way frighten some) including an asylum torture scene
- There are two episodes containing vomit scenes, and one of them is kind of disturbing.
- Some episodes can be scary and sad to some & the gore can also be a little upsetting sometimes.
Violence & Gore
- In season two a guy is decapitated, although on screen, it is not too graphic and it happens fast. There's not that many blood shown.