Nobody's Fool (2018) Poster

(2018)

Giant Fail
nikimaress2 November 2018
Let me preface this by saying I am a HUGE Tyler Perry fan. I adore his movies. This one was just a mess. It had its funny moments but not enough to keep my attention. The acting was terrible. It was way too long, too.
43 out of 64 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really Tyler???
hiphopphotos10 November 2018
As a Tyler Perry fan, I am not only surprised, but I'm in shock! This producer, writer and plain ol good actor really needs to take a good look at his production team. I'm not sure if they're a bunch a youngins that do not have his and their best interest in heart, but this movie gave me a splitting headache. The acting was horrific and the jokes were so played--totally buffoonery. I want my money back! The commercial looked corney, but I still gave it a try-after all it was a Tyler Perry Joint! Sadly, I don't think he worked at this film at all-the profanity did not help either-who acts/talks like that allllllll day! Whoopi was good as she is a pro-but I'm sorry she's a part of this hot mess-and as for Chris Rock-Really-still acting like "Pooky" ;( Those who said it was good, really have no clue of entertaining cinema! And another thing-I'm really tired of "black-movies" having the same ol jokes/narrative/themes and actors! Can we please cast new faces Uuuuggggh ;(
25 out of 35 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointed
lakinlitchy3 November 2018
I have been looking forward to seeing this movie for a couple months after seeing the preview at another movie. Now I just feel like we wasted our money. All of the funny parts were shown in the trailer, and the rest was just a mess. It didn't make any sense to me. It seemed as if Tyler Perry just had a bunch of different things he wanted to put in a movie so he just threw them all together in this. I'm so upset. Tiffany Haddish seems like she is genuinely funny but in this movie she was just over the top for no legitimate reason. Whoopi Goldberg was stoned in all of her 4 appearances in the movie. And the main character honestly wasn't even interesting, just rude and judgmental. The entire movie was just a waste of my time and my money.
25 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tiffany Haddish is not funny
jarodpitmon-708485 November 2018
Finally people are realizing Tiffany Haddish is not funny. Even on the poster she is over acting with that silly looking expression.
43 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wasted Millions to make this trash
miketanu-504218 November 2018
Its hardly funny. Nobodys fool just became everybody's fool for watching this.

The only spoiler I have for you is the time you'll be wasting.
17 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointing waste of money
martinapyoung11 November 2018
I generally try to support Tyler Perry movies and was looking forward to some good laughs but was very disappointed in this movie. When I walked out I wish I had gone to see the Grinch instead. There were very few moments that generated laughter. Most of those were the clips that have been used on TV for promotion. Outside of those moments it was just a blank stare at the screen. The movie felt like Tyler Perry was going over the top in trying to prove that he could write a vulgar movie. Have been spreading the word for others to save their money and not waste their time going to see this one.
15 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Train wreck from the start
Neoman19624 November 2018
Waste of the talented TH and WG.....playing horrible stereotypical characters. What is this film about? 2 sisters from different worlds trying to find middle ground? A romantic comedy? Catfishing? It's a mess.....should have gone str8 to video.....
25 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst movie ever
jadrianwalkman7 November 2018
Personally, i didn't like the movie AT ALL... It was shallow and boring.
16 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Let's just narrow it down.
trapuniversebusiness2 November 2018
There's already a show that's real based on this. There's no need for a movie with a fake story. I'd rather watch the real thing. This movie shouldn't exist, in this day and age if you're dating revolves around the internet, you will be catfished or scammed. It's hust how it works, why on earth would I want to revisit the feeling of talking to someone you really don't know? This is a ridiculous example of a weak movie.
27 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst movie made in years.
scottjmcnamee6 November 2018
People were leaving half way through the movie. From start to finish this is a horrible movie.
12 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good movie
gardenboy_12 February 2019
I liked it it was funny to me.. TH was funny to me.. Its a good movie ...
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not funny
daughterof_ann9 November 2018
A disaster ,corny and waste of money and time of a movie!ATTENTION:Tiffany Haddish is not funny! She's trying too hard, forced,not a natural whatsoever. Please stop shoving her down our throats!
13 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointed
jstriplett3 November 2018
To me the film had no substance. I liked how added a felons struggle etc but I felt like he was just like let me throw something out really quick for the fans. :(
16 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny movie!!
ladygaga_forreal23 November 2018
Just ignore some of the review just go and watch it!!its really funny, had a good laugh.. both ladies played their part really really good:D..will watxh its again
8 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Died laughing!!!😂😂😂
jojomaurice91110 December 2018
Omg TIFFANY HADDISH is rediculously funny! Anyone who could literally sit there and rate this movie bad and say they didn't laugh, have no sense of humor at all or saw the wrong movie! This move is incredibly funny and I would highly recommends it to anyone! If you enjoyed girls trip, then you would love this movie as well!
9 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not recommended
chicagolake-134763 November 2018
Extremely dull story, all the weight of the movie was on Tiffany and she could not save this sinking ship from hitting the bottom at torpedo speed. Tyler perry stories are always unreal and create unnecessary drama to bring emotion to scene. This movie is not going to make it past 2 weeks running in theatre and guarantee it will be on Netflix this year. This movie couldn't decide if it wants to be funny or a serious drama. Story was jumping from one subject to another without any reason. It didn't matter where the story was going but I felt cheated and ripped off for watching something this bad. Watching Tiffany's performance in night school was the only reason that I went to see.
16 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Haddish came thru
davidepsteiniphone7 November 2018
In comparison to Night School, Haddish clearly performs better in control of the plot. The reliance of the other characters on the actress was a brilliant grab of interest and hope. The movie did not disappoint. A realistic portrayal of the exploration and simply search for independence highlights the world we all would like to have without the care that is essential to civilization. There were more than funny parts of the movie after the movie wakes up a quarter in.
12 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
HOT PILE OF ELEPHANT POOP!
camro-431542 December 2018
This is THE most unfunny movie I have ever seen. Unfortunately we sat there in complete agony for about an hour, before getting up and leaving. Tiffany Haddish is not funny. Her stand-ups suck monkey nuts, and her over the top personality is so annoying. I will never go see another movie with her in it.
9 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrible
Redwall_Inc3 November 2018
If you saw the trailer you pretty much saw the whole movie in condensed time. Speaking of which this movie was 30 minutes to long. I'm not a prude but, I couldn't believe this was a Tyler Perry movie! It just seemed way to steamy to be one of his moves. I guess people change. I thought this would be funny cause Tiffany was in it but nope it was aweful. Save your money and watch it when it comes on tv. The Danica's character is just an awful person and Whoopi brought NOTHING to her role. Horrible movie! Watching paint dry would have had a better storyline.
14 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great laughs
danikahayes9 November 2018
Great laughs and great twist on movie!! Don't take kids to see it tho
13 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilarious
edwards_trina-560-6906342 February 2019
I don't even need to read the other review to wonder why it's a 4/10. I looked at it myself and it was hilarious. Some people are like why does Tiffany Haddish have to keep playing parts like that, BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE LIKES and THATS WHAT SHES GOOD AT! You don't have to watch em bcuz her loyal fans will watch these movies and laugh. Not all actors or actresses mind being typed cast. Whoopi was funny too. Y'all tripping. I would recommend to watch this movie and def don't go by these ratings.
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
FUNNIEST TYLER PERRY MOVIE EVER
dvellyvell2 November 2018
This movie was HILARIOUS!!!!! Laugh out loud, fall on the floor funny! I really think Tyler should stay in the Rated R lane. This is where he belongs. WHOOPIE GOLDBERG was even HILARIOUS! The Trailer Park scene was an unexpected treat as well. Also, don't forget to stay for the outtakes!
29 out of 71 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Typical Perry
agon024429 January 2019
Typical Tyler Perry movie -

"Let's make a movie with loud black people in it and make sure there are no white people in it cuz white people are the devil"

nuff said...
8 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just okay
jgarrison8315 November 2018
I guess that I shouldn't have expected more but I did because of Tiffany Haddish. But it was the typical Tyler Perry movie and it was corny as hell! I definitely could've waited for HBO!
6 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Should've premiered at Redbox
foggybottom44474 November 2018
I bought a ticket for another movie, but because of an unforeseen issue with a projector, I ended up sitting through this pile of hot garbage. This movie was just terrible and not funny at all. The best thing to come out of all this was I didn't have to pay to see it. The theater manager was kind enough to let me view the movie I originally paid to see. Do yourself a favor, save your money and go see anything but this crap.
7 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.