The Woman King (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of strong violence, some disturbing material, thematic content, brief language and partial nudity.|
Sex & Nudity
- Several flashback scenes of rape with some detail.
- A man is seen partially nude (bare behind, back, chest, abs and body is visible).
- Two characters are shown embracing and later in what's an implied post-sex scene.
- A female character suggests to a male character, that if he wants someone to spend a night in his tent, "there are girls in the market who will do that".
- A slave trader inspects a female slave. He touches her face and breasts.
- Cleavage is very clearly shown on one specific female character throughout the movie
Violence & Gore
- Frequent strong battle scenes with spears, knives, ropes and fingernails. Characters are stabbed and throats are slit.
- Domestic/sexual violence includes an older suitor punching a young woman he's expressing marital interest in. A woman mentions that she was raped with very non-graphic flashbacks.
- A man is seen cut into three pieces (his head, torso, and lower body). Graphic but lasts about half a second.
- Has very violent, graphic material all throughout the movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One of the characters has a liking for whiskey.
- Adults are seen casually drinking whiskey.