Yoon Jin Ah is a woman in her mid-30s who doesn't know yet what it's like to date a man. She's been dumped by a man many times because of her clumsy, reckless and foolish behavior. And ...
See full summary »
The absolute top secret love story of a chaebol heiress who made an emergency landing in North Korea because of a paragliding accident and a North Korean special officer who falls in love with her and who is hiding and protecting her.
Cha Eun Ho is a successful and handsome writer who is also the youngest chief editor at a publishing company. He has a calm demeanor and remains reasonable at work. He then becomes involved... See full summary »
After suffering a setback following a friend's betrayal Yoo Jin Woo travels to Spain on a business. There, he stays at an old hostel owned by a former classical guitarist Jung Hee Joo. The two get entangled in a mysterious incident.
The drama is about a woman, Nam Hong Joo, who can see accidents that take place in the future through her dreams. And a prosecutor, Jung Jae Chan, who struggles to stop the woman's dreams from coming true.
"When the Camellia Blooms" is a romantic thriller-comedy about the realistic, passionate love between three couples. The drama will follow the story of a woman named Dong Baek and show how ... See full summary »
Ji Ho is a single woman. She's a writing assistant of dramas. She's a strong and determined woman. Unfortunately, she has to leave her house and seeks other place to live. Her friends help her to find a roommate. That roommate is Se Hee.
Yoon Jin Ah is a woman in her mid-30s who doesn't know yet what it's like to date a man. She's been dumped by a man many times because of her clumsy, reckless and foolish behavior. And again, a man she wanted to marry dumps her for the worst reason ever: that she's like bland, tasteless devil's-tongue jelly, which means she's not attractive at all as a woman. Just then, Joon Hee appears before her with a broad smile on his face. He's as refreshing as a soft drink. Joon Hee is Jin Ah's childhood best friend's younger brother, who used to live next door. Jin Ah has always remembered him as a little kid, but one day, he comes back as a really masculine man. When she is surprised by his change, her gut feeling tells her that she would truly fall in love this time.Written by
Yeah. its nothing but romantic show. if you are in mood for romance this definitely is one for you. however you should know this is a bit slow since this focus purely on romance plot. if thats your cup of tea then this is addicting.
acting is topnotch. both lead actors perfectly into their roles. they are very natural. their chemistry is the biggest takeaway from this show.
i recently started watching korean series. this is my 6th one . so far all of them are addictive. others are more romantic comedies. where as this one is purely romance. if you are intrested in more korean romantic comedies try watching
1. coffee prince - a nice blend of comedy and romance. one of the most popular series. hero falls in love with a boy working in his coffee shop and is going crazy since he is not gay. except the boy is not really a boy but a girl pretending to be a boy.
2. legend of blue sea - this is my first one. it has every thing you expect from a mermaid romance. its funny too at times.
3. i am not a robot - this is a short and sweet love story. plot is very funny and lovely. man falls in love with a robot. but its actually a human girl pretending to be a robot.
4. goblin - an immortal warrior almost god looking for a bride to end his immortality. when he finally meets the girl and falls in love he doesnt want to die. but fate has other plans. this one has a pretty serious plot. but somehow they succeed in fusing comedy into it. and it is pretty comical at times.
5. secret garden - hero is very rich and looks down on poor. some how falls in love with a poor stunt woman and could not come to terms the fact. on top of it their bodies get switched and he ends up living in her poor conditions.
27 of 29 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this