Take Your Pills (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some club scenes featuring skimpy outfits, as well as some nude paintings.
Violence & Gore
- Some non-harsh usage of strong language - including multiple uses of the f-word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The film is about prescription medication, 100% of the film features people talking about prescription medication, consuming it on camera, footage of how its made, showing the molecular structure of medication, discussion of the benefits and risks involved, discussion of using drugs to improve test scores, improve work motivation, and more.
- Approximately 50% of the film raves and can be seen as promoting the benefits of illegally taking medication without a prescription, often saying it it is a wonder drugs that makes you a better and more productive person.
- Also features discussion as well as footage of Methamphetamine being used, manufactured, and footage of the drug itself and paraphernalia.
- This Documentary can easily cause stigma against those with ADHD that use medication as it is intented to be used,
Frightening & Intense Scenes