Jumanji: The Next Level (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for adventure action, suggestive content and some language|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Moderate action violence including punches, acrobatic kicks and use of nunchucks. The fighting is exaggerated (characters often fly across the screen or through walls, for example).
- People are "killed" or lose lives in the game - Eaten by large animals, blown up, falling to their deaths - the same as the last movie.
- 2 people are threatened to have their heads chopped off and are pushed down onto a table, scimiter drawn.
- A man pulls bloody chunks of meat out of a bag and throws it to the Hyenas, and then tells the soldiers that the meat was their old master. Pretty gross.
- Some of the deaths in the first half of the movie are quite gruesome. When the characters die, the quickly dissolve into dust and blood, although briefly, it is still somewhat violent.
- There is some violence scenes like when the players die
- 5 g** d words and other profanity
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A pack of angry mandrills and a herd of stampeding ostriches attack the heroes.
- Several characters 'die', often in a brief shower of red liquid, but respawn almost immediately.
- This film is much darker than the previous two films, with more action and violence, more profanity, more suggestive humor and more intense scenes, but the tone is still rather goofy, campy and comedic.