What We Do in the Shadows (2019– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- S1, EP1: Male masturbating in bed while looking at his cell phone. Can't see any body parts, but it's obvious what he's doing.
- S1 EP1: Drawings and paintings of sex acts between demons and humans and/or witches/vampires and humans shown.
- S1, E3: A "lady garden" of vagina shaped trees
- Sexual innuendos throughout.
- The show consistently makes sexual jokes and innuendos. 2 of the main characters are self proclaimed sex addicts. Nude renaissance style paintings are shown throughout the show depicting historic events.
Violence & Gore
- S1 EP1: A vampire grabs a human suddenly and sucks their blood (cannot actually see the blood being sucked) but lots of blood splatters on the wall behind them.
- The F word is used frequently.
- Other mild profanity used.
- An occasional sexual insult is used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A character is a "psychic vampire," whose real visage may be a bit unsettling for some.
- The Baron Afanas is entirely creepy as he has no skin and is asexual.