Nobody (I) (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence and bloody images, language throughout and brief drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- A husband tells his wife that they haven't had sex in months and haven't shared a kiss in years.
- A husband kisses his wife. A man kisses a girl on her cheek.
- They Had Only Two Small Kissing Scene
- Up close pictures of a man with women in compromising situations is used as blackmail.
Violence & Gore
- The film contains a number of scenes containing stylized, choreographed action sequences, with weapons including knives, pistols, machine guns and explosives. Slow-motion visual effects are used as enemies fall or fly through the air, often accompanied with stylized blood sprays and splatters. Brief post-action visuals of blood and injury detail heighten the impact of some scenes.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence - some blood and brutal detail
- Portrayal of a medical procedure - blood and some detail
- The film contains many scenes of violence where characters either engage in close combat with their fists and daggers, or exchange gunfire with their firearms.
- Some scenes of violence contain stronger details of injury, such as a scene which shows a close-up of a man stabbing another man's wrist; another scene where a man cuts into a man's throat and inserts a straw to help him breathe; a scene where some thugs set off an explosion and some blood and gore is splattered onto a wall; and a scene where a man's face is burnt and maimed in the aftermath of an explosion.
- A mans throat is cut open with a broken wine glass, we see blood spray. A shard of the glass is then dragged across a mans face. We the entire left side of his face get brutally cut and mangled. He is then beaten up a few times. This is one of the more brutally violent scenes in the movie.
- A gangster brutally smashes a hospitalized man with a chair while he's injured.
- The film contains multiple instances of the words "f**k" and "mother**ker" as well as coarse language including "shit" and "asshole".
- 38 uses of "fuck".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man snorts powder, implicitly cocaine, from the top of his fist as he enters a nightclub
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and drug use in a recreational context
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film contains themes including crime themes. After one fight sequence, a man uses a knife and a plastic straw to perform an emergency tracheotomy.
- This is an incredibly violent action movie, similar to the John Wick movies in both terms of gun violence and hand to hand combat.
Sex & Nudity
- A man suddenly recieves blackmail pictures on his computer of him and another woman in provocative rubber undergarments implying BDSM. The scene lasts like 5 seconds, but the pictures are clearly visible.
Violence & Gore
- Hutch kills the main villain by using a mine strapped to bulletproof glass. The mine goes off and explodes in the face of the villain, which kills him. The body is seen afterwards in a mangled bloody mess, quite graphic but quick.