Nobody (I) (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 32 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence and bloody images, language throughout and brief drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- A husband tells his wife that they haven't had sex in months and haven't made love in years.
- A husband kisses his wife. A man kisses a girl on her cheek.
- A character is blackmailed with photos. They depict a man and a woman in a BDSM costume. No nudity shown.
- Hutch can be seen shirtless as his wife cleans his wounds.
- Sexual innuendo and nudity is not fully visible only when taking a shower
Violence & Gore
- The film contains a number of scenes containing stylized, choreographed action sequences, with weapons including knives, pistols, machine guns and explosives. Slow-motion visual effects are used as enemies fall or fly through the air, often accompanied with stylized blood sprays and splatters. Brief post-action visuals of blood and injury detail heighten the impact of some scenes.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence - some blood and brutal detail
- The film contains many scenes of violence where characters either engage in close combat with their fists and daggers, or exchange gunfire with their firearms.
- A mans throat is cut open with a broken wine glass, we see blood spray. A shard of the glass is then dragged across a mans face. We the entire left side of his face get brutally cut and mangled. He is then beaten up a few times. This is one of the more brutally violent scenes in the movie.
- A gangster brutally smashes a hospitalized man with a chair while he's injured.
- There is strong bloody violence, strong gore, and bloody images.
- A man breaks into a couples house and breaks the boyfriends jaw by pistol whipping him. He is then thrown to the ground.
- A man comes home with blood and several bloody cuts on his body. His wife helps stitch them up.
- Multiple Russian hitmen break into a mans house. They all get killed one by one in graphic fashions. A man is impaled in the chest with a broken bat, a man is slashed multiple times with a kitchen knife, a man gets hot water thrown into his face and has a pot bludgeoned into his head. Multiple men get shot with blood spraying onto walls.
- A car crashes with four people inside. Two of them survive. We briefly see a knife impaled into a woman's head. We see a large piece of debris impaled into a man on the ground, the man is also in a puddle of blood. He eventually dies.
- Several dead bodies are burned inside a basement. We see their bloody corpses engulfed in flames.
- Two hitmen attempt to assassinate an old man. The old man shoots them both with a shotgun. One death is bloodless and the second one is extremely gory.
- There is a car chase with lots of gunfire and mayhem.
- Gore factor somewhat ameliorated by touches of grim comedy.
- Strong violence and gore throughout the movie. A character beats up some men in a bus. To save one of their lives, he slits up his throat and puts a straw in it.
- 48 uses of "fuck", as well as other coarse language including "shit" and "asshole".
- About 6 misuses of God's/Jesus's name
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man snorts powder, implicitly cocaine, from the top of his fist as he enters a nightclub
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and drug use in a recreational context
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- After one fight sequence, a man uses a knife and a plastic straw to perform an emergency tracheotomy.
- This is an incredibly violent action movie, similar to the John Wick movies in both terms of gun violence and hand to hand combat.
- Hugh Hefner lookalike visits karaoke bar, sings and speaks Russian before hurting a man quite severely with a martini glass.
Violence & Gore
- Hutch kills the main villain by using a mine strapped to bulletproof glass. The mine goes off and explodes in the face of the villain, which kills him. The body is seen afterwards in a mangled bloody mess, quite graphic but quick.
- A man raids a Russian gangsters bank and kills every single guard inside. Lots of blood sprays onto walls after each man is gunned down, several men get killed with an exploding jar full of gun powder and nails. The entire bank is burned down will all of the bodies inside
- The climax of the movie takes place at a warehouse between three men and several Russian mobsters. The entire facility is littered with traps made with shotgun shells and metal rods, along with grenades. Each death during the climax features a blood splat plus there is a scene where several men step on a trap that sets off a big explosion and lots of blood and gore sprays on the wall. Men get shot in the head with pistols and get shot in the torso with shotguns. Each death is very bloody.
- A man gets shot in the shoulder during the final shootout.
- The lead character burns his house down.