The Photograph (I) (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexuality and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- Michael and Mae have sex. (Nothing critical is seen, but there are several close-up shots of their bare skin.) Their silhouettes are also seen when they get out of bed later. Christina removes her clothes (only her back is seen) and it is implied that she and Isaac have sex. They wake up in bed together the next day only covered by bedsheets.
- A couple lays next to each other on a dock, holding hands and kissing. Couples kiss, hug, dance, cuddle and hold hands. Women wear cleavage-baring tops and dresses. A woman wears an off-shoulder shirt and short shorts.
- People joke about sex (once in the presence of children). Someone makes a joke with sexual connotations about needing to know a man's age for legal purposes. Michael says dating a married woman isn't as bad as cheating.
- A painting of a nude woman (only her back is seen) hangs in Mae's apartment.
Violence & Gore
- Two people are nearly hit by a car.
- The f-word is used once. We also hear one use each of "d-n," "a-" and "h-." The Lord's name is misused three times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drink wine, beer and liquor throughout the movie. A woman says a man has had too much to drink. A little girl jokingly asks her mom for wine. Mae says her mother didn't notice when Mae started smoking marijuana.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- During a hurricane, several people avoid leaving an evacuation zone until after the power goes out.
Sex & Nudity
- Mae discovers that Isaac is her biological father-a fact that neither of them knew until after Christina's death.