Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are verbal references to masturbation and the use of sex workers by the disabled.
- In one scene it is implied that a teenage girl is masturbating.
- Neither the verbal or visual sex references contain crude or graphic details.
Violence & Gore
- So real it's that we feel anger and as into her shoes and the agony she goes thru to get out of it.
- Violence was intense
- There is mild bad language ('crap', 'screwed', 'shit' and 'hell').
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A character is left unaccompanied in her room while her father goes out to work and is placed in potentially dangerous situations due to her disability.
- The same character also faces the prospect of physical abuse by unsympathetic staff in a residential centre for the disabled.
- These predicaments cause emotional upset to both the woman and her father.
- There is also moderate threat in a scene in which a transsexual sex worker is physically assaulted by a customer.