Housefull 4 (2019) Poster

(2019)

Unfunny free-form farce from the unfortunately prolific shameless actor.
Fella_shibby27 October 2020
Ten times my reviews which got more than 300 likes got deleted cos the fellas associated with this lousy film cannot respect opinions.

IMDb is flooded with Bollywood fanboys of lousy actors who cannot respect opinions. And I am super happy that my honest review gave em sleepless nites. My review didn't had any spoiler, vulgar or nasty stuff. In fact this film is vulgar n racist.

Beware of fake reviews. Beware of fake one sentence reviews.

I don't care how much money they make (nowadays they even lie about collections), i don't care how many cameos they have, these sorry ass excuses for films are taking away jobs from actors, writers, and directors that truly deserve the attention. These movies r a bad influence on our young generation. Such kinda pathetic films n shameless actors once and for all proves that personal, creative, financial and moral integrity are nonexistent within today's Bollywood studio system. There simply is no other valid explanation for its (such deplorable films) existence, or the continued hiring of talentless fellas.

The plot is basically a recycling of stale elements which serves merely as an excuse to propel cartoonish leads through unbearable scenes.
27 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I feel so sad about Indian Film Industry
vineet_mishra1 November 2019
Film is only about money making in India, respect for Art is dead. No script, no acting, only big stars and plenty of crap songs that's what make movies in India.There should be a quality check before a movie is made public. Outside world when they see this kind of movie they might be laughing at us not on the movie. Directors and Producers of this movie should arrested for making this movie. Its pure nonsense and may cause migraine to some people in audience.
94 out of 110 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
UNBEARABLE
gauravsuman-7282725 October 2019
Housefull 4 is a UNBEARABLE and TORTURE experience..Time Money and ofcourse Diwali festival ruined.. Nothing is worth appreciating.. Skip this movie even If someone offers for free.
180 out of 232 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Waste of time and money
hiteshpoudel25 October 2019
The movie is consistent throughout the runtime, consistently boring!! All those predictable and unfunny jokes with female cast being there just for glamour sake. Same old thing that has been there in this sort of senseless bollywood movies. Even if we consider the fact that this sort of movies have no room for logic and common sense, it should at least for a reasonable amount of runtime make people laugh. Dialogues like "Tatti chatle" and "mere upar hagdo" are used with the intent to make audience laugh. It's really ridiculous seeing these sort of movies are made wasting huge amount of budget. It's really time the audience boycott this sort of senseless movies in order to better the level of bollywood movies in future.
165 out of 216 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I am giving this review while watching!!
kumarsumitnimesh25 October 2019
Worst movie ever I have seen!! Total Time waste!! Money waste!! Tatti!! No laughter!!
95 out of 126 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst Movie of The Year
najminabil25 October 2019
Total Garbage No Story No Fun No Laughter Nothing 2 nd a half of Hours of pure Crap I want my Money Back now
111 out of 153 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's a Sajid Khan's movie at all (Humshakals , Himmatwala )
samjeremiah-2105225 October 2019
Nothing new old story Housfull 1 was epic second was very good and third part was not that good as the previous and now this is going to be epic disaster because of grand budget , bad story and specially becasue of Bobby
117 out of 164 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Flop Recarnation
prathampikku25 October 2019
Akshay Is Doing So Hard Itself , But All The Co Stars Is Doing Their ;P , Director Sajid Again Gives A Biggest Disaster Of The Decade , Then Hamshakal , Himmatwalan, Now Houseful 4 😂😂
94 out of 132 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Waste of time
maazrehman-1132425 October 2019
Faisaco movie total disappointment no story forcefully comedy not comedy punchlines at all not at all entertaining totally waste of time even housefull 1 & 2 were better then these
80 out of 113 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Headache
pawan-niks25 October 2019
Watched Housefull 4 with lots of expectations from this franchise but it's let down my hope. Total overacting by starcast, idiotic dialogues and mismatching of storyline, maybe because of two directors film. It's headache to watch out.
64 out of 93 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst movie ever
usamawago25 October 2019
Don't even watch it for free you will go in depression by watching it.
69 out of 102 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointed it's
Nalam3925 October 2019
I always love akki as a comedy actor but this is a crap , it's another Teesmarkhan or joker.
55 out of 80 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst in the name of comedy
kunaldarakha25 October 2019
They have tried to everything to make this film funny, but the sad reality is they failed totally.. It is an terrible and totally waste of money Watch it at your own risk
57 out of 85 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sajid khan did it! Again!
ashutoshaswaleho25 October 2019
When we sat down entire theatre was shouting at nonsense jokes, cringy dialogues, it kinda feels like we are going back into the 90's era. The film itself doesn't offer you anything new, trailer does show that it has that medieval touch which was unique and turned out that the creators fail to execute it properly. Songs and music was rubbish. Don't go, it was a peer pressure that brought me to the theatre. Save your money. Or donate it to the poors and make their diwali.
46 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pathetic movie of 2019
smohammeds-8846325 October 2019
Perfect example of how to waste time and money... A typical Akshay Kumar movie with his overacting..
55 out of 87 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crap
sanjaysahni25 October 2019
Humshakals 2 in the name of housefull4 Don't waste your money and time,save your time and Money to celebrate Diwali festival with family...
35 out of 53 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nothing new
barcacatalunia25 October 2019
Nothing new rubich comedy the first one was good but this one no
51 out of 81 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Torturous , Horrible , Headache
maheshkendre25 October 2019
Worst movie of the year. Forceful comedy , acting of akshay kumar is still good but others are totally crap. Don't waste ur money and time on this movie . I suggest u don't watch this movie, if u want some relaxing time and some sleep then u can go and sleep in theatre.
37 out of 57 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst movie in the history of Bollywood
ksinghh25 October 2019
It's the worst movie of India cinema both in terms of content and acting. That's what happens when several C grade actors act in a movie. Don't ever dare to watch this crap
38 out of 59 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
No words
avneet-157751 November 2019
It wasn't the worst of worse but was bad. No story, rubbish acting. Disappointed Jonny would even agree to do such roles. Overall I would say wait until the movie's on TV to watch it.
17 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst movie of now
safetyprofessionaldxb25 October 2019
Really to be honest, This movie is tortured and waste of money and time. Just you have vacation and you are thinking to go to watch movie. I suggest you better go somewhere else wastage of completely 3hrs.
39 out of 65 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Totally time and money wasting experience.
satishmeghani25 October 2019
Housefull 4 is is a full of rubbish. The movie has a nothing new to offer to audience. I felt cheated after watching this. I am sorry for Akshay Kumar. Please watch some other movie as it will ruin your Diwali in this festive season.
31 out of 51 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I quit after the interval.
wwwabhisbngn28 October 2019
Unbearable Illogical what more can I say.. Save your money and get some food.
12 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Huge Disappointed
salmaniac-2668825 October 2019
This wii happen when two directors direct the movie. This time Akshay choose bad script. Only Diwali can save this movie
31 out of 53 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointed.
ggg_goldy25 October 2019
Totally waste of time. Previous all 3 movies were much better than this latest version. No fresh punchline. Pathetic screenplay and dailogue.
25 out of 42 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.