Gangs of London (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are extended scenes of characters in a gay orgy with fairly graphic sexual activity between male characters. The final episode features a short scene where a male and female character are seen naked and thrusting. Full front nudity in several shots in the same scene. Explicit
- The main character is seen having sex with a woman. The shots are brief but clear and we see her grinding on top of him.
Violence & Gore
- Bloody and violent fight scenes and deaths.
- In the first episode, a large bar brawl involves harsh violence including lots of blood loss and broken bones. One of the main characters fights off a group of men with a dart and continues to brutally stab them.
- A boy's dead body is seen in a bathtub.
- After a brutal fight in an abandoned block of flats, a mans face is forcefully pressed onto a meat cleaver causing blood to heavily spray and pour from his face. Extremely graphic.
- A woman is taken hostage and brutally tortured. Broken glass is placed below her feet that continues to cut her. Marian begins to pull the woman's finger nails off with pliers.
- A man's been shot by a sniper. Half of his head is blown off.
- A man's been cut in his leg. Very graphic.
- All violence portrayed is hard-hitting, intense, and graphic.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man injects heroin whilst sitting in a bathroom.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The violence is graphic and portrayed intensely and often by frightening individuals. Due to this, some of the violence retains a somewhat horrific quality not often found in action films and shows.
Violence & Gore
- A huge shooting massacre occurs where dozens of people are killed. Explosions cause graphic injury detail. One man continues to shoot people with a shotgun at very close range causing blood and brain matter to spray from the bodies. Extremely graphic and intense