Pocketman and Cargoboy (2018) Poster

Don't blame the kids...
TimBell9 November 2018
KIds are often the weaker elements in movies, but not in this one.

The writing is so bad I had to check to see whether it was actually one of the teenage actors who'd written the movie. No, it's an adult. The dialog is stilted and facile, and the story alternates between weak and cliched.

The acting by the adults is appalling. Just because it's low-budget doesn't mean the acting has to be terrible. (See "Primer".)

And the cinematography and direction are terrible too.

This is a terrible movie - but don't blame the kids.
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't review a movie if you've decided you're gonna hate it before starting!
interaxcontracts8 November 2018
I only watched this because a flat headed reviewer decided that they were going to hate it as soon as they heard ' Teenage Secret Agents '.....!

No point in deciding against a visual experience based on 3 written words, you may as well make the choice not to watch it.

As it goes, not a bad movie at all! Good for a fun watch when there is nothing else.

If you are a young teen, you will enjoy it, If you are an adult you will accept it for what it is.
6 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
As soon as I read Teenage Secret Agents...
blackappletattooworks8 November 2018
As soon as I read Teenage Secret Agents I knew this film would be total garbage. Teenagers are usually spotty little oinks who can't get out of bed or a safespace not secret agents saving the world. As a kids film I'm sure it will be loved but if you're a grown up don't waste your time or money with this one...
6 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Head to the theater!
dmmoffs15 October 2018
This was such an entertaining movie. It was funny, action packed, and adventurous all at the same time. It is one most people would fine entertaining for sure. Take the time to see it!
4 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh Dear
g_y_t12 November 2018
It was embarrassing to watch. A total waste of time.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.