No Exit (I) (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence, language and some drug content|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- a woman gets her hand nailed to the wall
- A man is shot in the heart and dies immediately. This is shown from a medium angle but blood is visible on his chest as he falls down.
- A woman in shot in the chest and is then shot in the head offscreen.
- A woman has her wrist nailed to a wall with a nail gun. The actual act isn't shown, but the nail in her wrist is shown afterward with blood dripping down the wall.
- A man is shot from a distance and falls down. Another character then shoots him several times with a nail gun until he dies.
- A man is stabbed in the neck with a screwdriver and slowly bleeds out in graphic detail.
- A police officer is shot with a gun and a few moments later is shot repeatedly with a nail gun
- 27 f*** words
- The characters play a card game called bull****. The word is said dozens of times while playing.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman snorts cocaine. Very brief and important to the story.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The movie is very fast paced and intense, dealing with heavy themes of child abduction, child trafficking, and drug abuse and rehabilitation. There are several suspenseful scenes with characters being held at gunpoint, and several onscreen deaths. A child is shown in peril in many scenes, and is also shown being abducted in a disturbing sequence.
Violence & Gore
- a man takes a nail gun to the forehead. he then trips and falls, sinking the nail all the way into his head.
- A woman removes a nail from her wrist with a hammer and it is shown in graphic detail.