Europa: The Last Battle (2017) Poster

Truth is stranger than fiction
douglasjoshua-7907528 June 2020
I had already put a review down for this documentary But for some strange reason it's not showing up my opinion of this documentary after 20 years of studying history it is one of the most accurate documentaries I have ever seen one person in the comments said that Adolf Hitler did not go to war right away he refused four times according to them that is a complete lie. And this is coming from a jew. I know full well what communism is I was raised by Zionist so I'm going to be frank year communism is a Jewish invention started by Moses has and Karl Marx. It is a belief system of centralization designed to control the world you have my highest respect for creating this documentary for being honest and telling the truth that is not easy to do. God's speed
116 out of 158 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Essential viewing, we've been lied to
whiteigvc10 February 2021
History is written by the victors. Essential viewing, we've been lied to. Essential viewing, we've been lied to. Essential viewing, we've been lied to
73 out of 105 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Vital.
joiletsona14 April 2020
The most important documentary youll ever see. Watch and make your own mind up.
97 out of 140 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You won't see it in Movies, alternative view on WW2
hitmago2 July 2020
The movie is banned on YouTube and other popular places...

The movie is built on many facts that are never mentioned by the winning sides, provides an alternative view on history from the point of Axis countries as they were at that time... For example, it researches the popular view that W Churchill and Roosevelt both contributed to the escalation of war.
98 out of 137 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Be ready for your life to change forever
christianrd-6007825 November 2021
And learn about the biggest lies ever perpetrated to mankind. This is what should be taught in schools. This is humanities mandatory watch. So many references, and further learning.
52 out of 72 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best documentaries ever made
legenden-vip16 September 2021
This is so far above anything Hollywood has produced with their billion dollars budgets that's it's almost ridiculous. Truth, truth, truth. So much of it, you cannot grasp it.
58 out of 85 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It-s only docu that shows, for the first time, the other side of history.
danilcus16 February 2021
It is the best because it is the only documentary that shows the other side of history. How long will it take to be erased? It is not a grade of 10 from a cinematic point of view, but it deserves a grade of 10 for the courage to tell the truth.Their truth, but It is not important.
54 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Must Watch
Joey632718 March 2021
This is perhaps the most important historical film of all time.
53 out of 75 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Better then The Greatest Story Never Told
lilsusboi23 June 2021
I had recently watched The Greatest Story Never told, and I wanted more like it. I then came across this, and I must say that it is better then The Greatest Story Never told. I am glad to know the truth, and am willing to sacrifice my reputation to tell the truth. One day, the truth will see the light, one day, we will revolt against the bankers, and the whole world will be diverse again!
48 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
To understand our present and future, we need to understand our past......
Mikhael00720 May 2019
My interest here was initially the first episode. A good friend had family murdered in the Bolshevik revolution' and I wanted to know more. This filled in the gaps and explained who funded the Bolsheviks and why. It turns out this same group has financed almost every big war and upset since then. If you want to know about European history, you absolutely HAVE to look at it's financial history and the controllers of that history. This documentary does that very well. To those with a genuine love of learning and a love of humanity, this is something for you.
91 out of 133 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The shocking truth about our history
rasmuselkjaerjensen10 May 2020
The shocking truth about our history. A must watch for everyone!
72 out of 108 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The most important documentray you will ever watch
neck-886737 October 2021
This is a must watch Documentray to understand our current situation, as you watch this epic 12 hour masterpiece you will see lie after lie unfold infont of your eyes all that has been hidden for the last 75 years will unravel, you will go through all the emotions as your reality is changed forever. Some people literally discribe this documentary as escaping the matrix but be warned after watching Europa the last Battle your world views will never be the same again. Our time is running out I recommend everyone on the planet needs to see this before it's too late watch it and share it with family and friends this is the red pill you have been wating for. These types of documentrays are not easy to digest I was left heartbroken, angry that everything we were told was a complete and utter lie, our history is something most of us never question but once you have watched Europa the last Battle you will start to question everything.
40 out of 57 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Eye opening
montanamonkey12 June 2019
I believe opinion is one of the very foundations that keeps our freedom alive. Without having two sides of a story it is completely impossible to have one. This documentary has definitely remoulded and changed mine. Please watch this if you haven't and see what you think. Just remember that history is written by the winner and is not necessarily true. Form your own opinion and don't let it be forced on you
93 out of 138 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Based
klone-5261027 December 2021
It took e a few weeks to watch this entire documentary, because I was constantly pausing it to fact check things. I set a few rules for my research, 1 use multiple and foreign search engines, 2 only use legitime historical and educational sources, 3 ignore/discard all neo-nazi resources. What I found was this documentary to be highly accurate, and for that reason this documentary forever changed my view on the world.
36 out of 48 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Veils of Maya Dissolving...
dbrip-674443 May 2020
The past 6 months of my life have been profound. Since finding out about The Holodomor and what was happening in Eastern Europe before, during, and after WWII after a trip to Poland: I have having to reshape my previously held worldview. The past few days I have been making my way through this documentary series, and.... wow. I am not even halfway through yet, and I can already say that this has been the most paradigm shattering series that I have ever been exposed to.

I have been 'anti-establishment' as far back as I remember, growing up poor I did not have faith in government or trust the mainstream media since adolescence. I seemed to be just swimming a sea of ambiguous chaos and trickery. Later in life I started to put the pieces together: 'OK, government collude with wealthy people, media corporations and banking institutions to exact a massive level of control over the lives of I, and those I know and care about; as well as pretty much everyone else. This was my vague understanding of how the world was run, but as the specifics develop, and my historical context was slowly filled-in, the pieces started to come together. Reading the work of Aleksander Solzhenitsyn (The Gulag Archipelago, Two-Hundred Years Together) made me understand communism was the greatest evil ever visited on mankind, and a lot of background on those responsible. I eventually learned more about Eastern Europe pre-WWII, and listened to Mein Kampf on audiobook (was not expecting it to be a deconstruction of Marxism and perfect solution to it, but that's what I now understand it to be). More digging lead me to Europa: The Last Battle... I am not half way through this and I am in absolute shock about the verifiable facts that I am learning. Even with Google's controlled search algorithms (don't know about that: investigate whistleblower Zach Vorhies) all the facts I am encountering are coming up true and my previous 30 years of learning (from he lies sold to me by my control system culture) are all being unravelled before my eyes. I won't even get into much detail about the content of the documentary because otherwise I will be writing about it for hours, but I will just repeat; not documentary has had such a profound impact on my previous held ideas about the world I live in. This is the most important film I have ever seen; and I am less than half way through it.

Whoever you are; take a little time, watch this, do some fact checking, don't rush to judgement. Your mind will be blown.
69 out of 100 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
4 Years of research in the ever changing labyrinth of internet censorship
brendonW331 December 2020
Watch this film. It is filled with overwhelming amounts of proofs and evidence of a plot against humanity to this very day.
52 out of 74 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
History from a different perspective
dazzagra10 March 2021
So I think it's great seeing history from a different perspective as we always see it from one perspective. This documentary is valid, it is interesting and does open your eyes. Definitely recommend it
38 out of 58 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolutely amazing. We should share this to everyone. The true story
DutchFactChecker4 May 2020
Very great documentairy everyone should watch. The true people who are behind communism and the destruction of europe.
62 out of 92 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rare peace of work in a totally subverted world
dominikpuricz4 March 2022
In a world where most of the informations are getting rearranged and filtered until they serve the purpose of those who present them, its nice to see opposition.
18 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The absolute truth about the deranged, satanic puppet planet controllers who run our world and manufacture our reality. 100 stars!
maddesign-6012429 July 2021
The manufactured, FAKE history and extreme deception that most have given themselves up to, is remarkable...watch this and learn the truth.
39 out of 63 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Definitely not for everyone.
jamesfarmer-8824524 August 2021
Have you ever wondered why anyone would take the Blue Pill from The Matrix? This is one of the reasons why. The Truth is scarier than any horror movie. If you want to watch it, go ahead, but be warned, the content is pretty depressing.
33 out of 52 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent to have another view of history
didierdoc26 January 2022
Eye opener. Not necessarily because it is only truth or not but because ask the question what in history is true... History is a lie as Napoleon said it well aware of the importance of what people believe happened instead of what happen.

So stay open and not believing everything served by news or internet, whatever it is....
23 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolutely Incredible!
sorbytane11 September 2020
The truth can be hard to hear for some people, some of the negative reviewers on here who openly admit to not having watched the full documentary are evidence of this. If you at least don't question what you are bombarded by on TV you must have something wrong with you. One has to ask themselves who runs the media, and do they have my best interests at heart? Junk TV ww2 documentaries intentionally or unintentionally leave out important context and information. If you care about the truth this is a must watch documentary
44 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Incredible, Ground Breaking & A Vital Watch
finithicdeo20 January 2021
One of, if not the best documentary I have ever seen.

A fair bit of the subject matter I was already aware of having researched this over the last few years, and having watched 'The Greatest Story Never Told.' But the in-depth information about each event covered in 'Europa: The Last Battle' was incredible and very informative.

Even if you have watched 'TGSNT' you should definitely watch this too, as it goes into many other events and pre/post war details that 'TGSNT' doesn't touch on.

The film maker has gone to great lengths to really research and provide as much information as possible about each event covered in the documentary. The detail is astounding. (hats off to him for the staggering amount of work and research he must have had to do to compile such a lengthy documentary)

I will definitely be recommending this to everyone I know.

Europa: The Last Battle is ground breaking, and the masses NEED to know about this.
42 out of 65 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
When Reality Sets In...
jrshumate-8495630 October 2018
What would you do if everything you thought you knew, everything you had been told, was a lie? Told by those who had agendas or had witnessed half truths? You will question everything you know. A truly touching series that people need to see.
134 out of 180 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.