18 to Party (2019) Poster

(2019)

super charming
sarah-52215 February 2021
I loved this move, teen-angst without 'talking down' to the characters or the audience. Super charming. Gives all the feels. I liked it so much i watched it twice!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
i think im not lying...
ops-525352 December 2020
If i draw some comparison to''the breakfast club'' of the early 80's. its a secluded space outside a youth club kinda music dance thing, where the grown ups let in and the nearly there hangs around the corner salivating to become old enough. as a story its nothing new on that blockcathegory...

except for the very talented youth actors that makes no wrinkled foreheads , no raised eyebrows nor liplicking in their dialouges, and their spontaniousness in better as for worse are extremely recognizabel even 50 years after i hung round the corner. its toughness, roughness, bragging and shyness, its lying and decieving, and most of all trying to maintain dignity, and at the end of the night getting your first real kiss... that was something yeeaah..

its a film that should be seen due to good childacting, the rest is like the breakfast club back then, a stew of dialouges that we had to watch as part of the school curiculum. a small recommend from the grumpy old man
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bored out of my mind
Gordon-1126 December 2020
The whole film is just teenage talking rubbish. Nothing happens, it's just all empty talk. I was bored or of my mind.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.