River's Edge (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- This movie is a hard "R" because there are some pretty graphic sex scenes in the movie.
- A boy meets an old semi-naked man in a bedroom. Gay sex is implied.
- Full frontal and (backwards?) female nudity.
Violence & Gore
- A character gets beaten up a few times by school classmates. There is a dead skeletal body in some scenes.
- A person sets themselves on fire and jumps out of a building, committing suicide.
- Some threats and sexual dialogue.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- High school students smoke and do drugs in some scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The story revolves around a dead skeletal body. There are a couple of scenes where one of the character is beaten up. A couple of scenes showing a girl who is bulimic eating food and vomiting it out.
- No frightening scenes but this movie is bleak and hopeless, just like real life man.