Hunters (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- The first episode features a scene where an elderly woman is seen in the shower. The scene goes on for a moment and nudity is present throughout.
- Some male and female nudity is occasionally featured during flashback sequences to the Holocaust camps. Such nudity helps provide insight into the story-telling and is entirely non-sexual.
- Some moderate sexual references and jokes are heard.
- Frontal female nudity when many women strip naked and then have their hair cut off. Lower body nudity is obscured by shadows, distance and angles. This scene is used for character development, and is completely non-sexual in context.
- Full frontal female nudity when a woman gets locked in a glass shower and tries to escape.
- A couple of gay sex scenes. No male frontal nudity, but quite graphic and leaves almost nothing to the imagination.
Violence & Gore
- Strong violence is heavily present throughout the series. Almost every episode features a warning for "Graphic Violence."
- There are many scenes that are flashbacks to Holocaust camps. All of these sequences depict cruelty and torture in some way. These scenes are disturbing and may be distressing for some viewers.
- Examples of strong violence include penetrating injuries through the neck resulting in death (on more than one occasion), knife injuries to eyes, murder by gunshot wounds into and through various parts of the body and head, and different forms of torture.
- Frequent strong profanity throughout the series.
- Derogatory slurs against minorities are used by Nazi characters.
- Every episode carries a warning for "Graphic Language."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink and smoke. One character is a drug dealer.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Violence & Gore
- Frequent scenes of torture both in flashbacks and within the main story.