The Pit (TV Series 2017– ) Poster

(2017– )

Çukur is not a copy of Icerde
nasrallahrahaf8 January 2018
If you watched icerde you may notice that the cast of cukur have lots of members from icerde's cast but it has a very different story and it is a beautiful one . The characters are very strong and also the women rules are very important in this action series . And it is rare to see that women's deeds can make a change in the story in this type of series . The music in Cukur is very beautiful , we have also songs along with soundtracks that will excite you to know what will happen next . I think it is a masterpiece
42 out of 59 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
best of the bests
saleh-3899018 April 2018
Cannot give enough credits to how much this TV series is great.
23 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pit is Pit
burakkocamaz0113 December 2017
Maybe it is so early for these serie but I think that it has affected viewers..I expect that new important characters for next episodes.Scenario will be complicated day by day.My favorite Turkish serie is "Ezel" by now, but I think that "Pit" movie will be another strong candiate..It depends on next episodes or seasons..Main issue is about underground district or life..Big heroes are absolutely "Kocova Family" now.They are little godfather family.I like game in game movies,series..I want to see 1-2 diffrent character who are not good and not bad chacter in the serie..Also duration of Turkish series are 2 hour maybe more longer,but this is our wealth
19 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
pleasant but a little dissapointed!
vidabrofishaa5 April 2018
Actually i was so eager when i heard there is a another corporation btw ay yapim & the show tv after "icerde" but honestly i became a little disappointed..Cinematography,directing and soundtracks are very good and even most of the cast crew are playing so pro spc Aras! I enjoy watching this show more and often if i ignore some gripes!

lead woman role!she plays so Amateur and phony !not even 10 % suitable for her role!the couple of drama don't look like a married one..more like boyfriend girlfriend though..i couldn't still contact with the;it shows no sign of such a hot love between them as they wanted us to believe..not touchable!maybe at least they didn't wanna involve Yamach with love issues as well !the plot itself is good but the screenplay is going to be more and more predictable and weak,annoying slow pace,there is some tensions but the way they picture it sometimes reduce a lot of its attractiveness or even screw at all..there is a lot of details which overlooked... . . anyway i hope it gonna be better and give us a high quality show which we deserve..
11 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
THE MOST AMAZING SHOW EVER!!!!!
sarahsallay21 October 2018
It's my all time favorite show! nothing can top it, i'm honestly truly completely obsessed with it!!! TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT to everyone! it's authentic, filled with moments that would make you cry and make you laugh it's overall amazing!
9 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just Magnificent!
lisahernandez-lh8 October 2018
This series is captivating and touching in every single way. The story is amazing, and the drama keeps you on the edge of your seat! I hope there'll be many more seasons to come because so far this is the best Turkish series I've seen. <3
9 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
How is that possible...!
ebubekirdogan0221 February 2019
I just had to keep watching because I did watch first season and it was okay! But season two it's just boring. There is no scenario at all, they are playing randomly! At first season you could see the mental reason behind scenario, but second season doesn't give that taste! Where is the legal authority; for example police enforcement. If someone who doesn't know Turkey will think that there is no police!
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
From good to not good to bad to wose and he worst.
drhilmi5 June 2018
Unfortunately this serial is becoming completely absurd drama episode by episode. For example. at the last episode (32) the day after a very unneseccary and very brutal fight Kemal appears very healthy without even a very simple wound.
9 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best
vucerakovicmarina4 October 2018
Go go turkish movie. You havd thd best emotional facial ever. So real so truth... 😍😍😍😍
6 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's getting boring... we need uluc bayrakdar to take over and teach these guy how to work
mhidi19898 June 2018
Well first of all I think the story is amazing and they is a lot to play with the characters... but for Some reason I feel like the director is not doing good job , this is he's first tv show as a director but to be honest he's making a lot of mistakes ...all you hear the whole 2:20 is music that's all Or a like 5 min of action and the rest is sucks , in my opinion to have a succefull tv show is to have a nice story which they have it in they're hand but you also need a competent and professional director which in this case the only person who can make the difference is ( uluc bayrakdar ) he's awesome , if he direct the 2 seAzon that will Be great and they reyting will go up again because it's going down for the past few episodes ...and it's sad to see a good story like this getting 5.85 in total , I hope who's ever in charge of yapim to get in contact with uluc And have him direct the 2 season otherwise It's gonna finish in the 3 episode ... we want uluc To take over , no more sinan uzturk
8 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A 10/10 Show !!
darkblood-3496523 October 2018
From the story to the clever direction to the impeccable music, everything is perfect about this show. Each character is so well developed over the episodes that you will never feel bored. Kudos to the actors ! All of them, especially Erkan who plays Vartolu ...what a character ! Amazing show, worth your time !
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Master Piece of Turkish Tv Show
solo115 August 2018
Is a great tv show with solid characters and plot. The main character Yamaç is absolutely amazing and adorable... of course Aras Bulut Iynemli is a fantastic actor, plus Salih interpreted by Erkan Kolçak is very funny and appealling, you don't know if you want to love him or hate him. Great female characters, strong and sweet. Is a great show from the beginning to the end, you can't stop to watch it. Totally recommended.
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
vartolu
clkkerem-2036227 April 2019
Its not bad i think 1 seson is better than season 2 vartolu is very nice
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Mafia series ever. better than the Godfather
martaivc-009331 September 2018
People who rate it 1 must be from another tv station. this is by far the best action show ever created. im frim UK and it beats any uk or american shows. it is spectacular. last episide of season 1 is mindblowing.
7 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best
tamaraskuflic6 October 2018
Ive seen lots of series but this is The best series ever . The best.
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best action crime series I have seen
kumarujjwal-5035313 May 2018
I am a great fan of Godfather movie series . Cukur is adapted from GODFATHER but with much more entertaining package.Each and every character fit to their role.The best part is the Character buildup of YAMAC .this series is so addictive . Greatest Turkish Series I have seen.
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not Anymore!
TheBlueAngle26 February 2019
This TV series includes some good action scenes . And It used to include good storyline but that is not the case , not anymore. In order to watch one episode of this 2hr tv series you can watch movies or tv series that have better storyline and good action scenes. For now its just a waste of time...
4 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
one of the best
valentinailievska4 October 2018
Cukur is the one of the best turkis series ever.Full of akcion, surprises,love story,emotions.....evriting is there.Awesame!!
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh my God
abdualrhman-5384914 June 2019
My favorite show after Game of thrones Love itttt Love Love Ittt
best series ever!
sarariaz-491251 June 2019
Cukur is the best series to watch. Storyline is amazing yet it keeps its audience engage all the time. Love it.
Best turky show
hussainxalaradi28 May 2019
Amazing show its the best more activity in it and more action ane the story is such amazaing
wow
zaidzaidzaid-2849721 May 2019
Good and I love it the music is so good........I love it
Çukur
mezoooo-4726420 May 2019
One of the best 5 series in turkey , it's good from all things wow
SUPER
fcebook-7019 September 2018
New sz started and its amazing, one of the best series ever made. The plot is amazing
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ua
tastekinn29 May 2018
Nütfen nütfen nütfen kompleksli gevsek sayende diziden soguduk
4 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.