Samir and Nargis get married but soon recession takes place globally.Sameer's IT business shuts and Nargis also looses her job they apply for a job in Noman where both get selected while Nargis has to reach first.Before Sameer could leave he gets call from Nargis that she isn't at safe place and needs help. Sameer takes the help of cops and flies to Noman where he is helped by a Pakistani Taxi driver Usman.Sameer manages to find Nargis but before he could take her he is attacked by goons where he creates havoc and gets imprisonment.
Inspired from true events
Did You Know?
The film, meant for theatrical exhibition, was turned into a direct-to-video release as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic causing cinemas to be shut down all over. When the film's official streaming partner Disney+ Hotstar conducted a video conference to announce the digital premieres of several films including this one, it invited stars of many of those films to represent their respective works. Vidyut Jammwal
expressed disappointment upon not being invited, with a tweet calling this "a long road ahead." His followers supported him, similarly criticizing Disney+ Hotstar for their decision. See more
I want my Nargis. That's it.
The film was certified U/A (parental guidance) for television broadcast after following cuts were made:
- Deleted the close visuals of blood spurting and repeated shots of stabbing in neck and dragging neck on corner of wall from TCR 01.00.08 to 01.00.47 (Replaced with VFX shots of without blood).
- Muted the word Fucking (Replaced with word Bloody) at TCR 01.18.00.
- Deleted the close visuals of blood spurting from mouth at TCR 02.01.00.
- Deleted the visuals of hand gesture (shown in vulgar manner). Replaced with VFX shots without blood at TCR 0.53.33.
- Deleted the close visuals of blood spurting at TCR 59.00 (Replaced with VFX shots of without blood).
- Replaced disclaimer in the beginning in Hindi language adding the line "We do not want to show any country and any organization in bad light or manner."