Raising Buchanan (2019) Poster

Great movie!
andreathomas-850858 May 2020
This movie is a breath of fresh air. It is unique, quirky and fun. All the performances are spectacular, especially Rene as President Buchanan. I highly recommend watching it!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Presidential Hob Gobblings
Intermissionman_21 June 2020
Totally original script acted out wonderfully. Great to learn something about the 15th President . More of a Drama Fantasy than a Comedy but Presidentially Humorous

Nice Soundtrack and Movies with Mr M Emmet Walsh in Cast always worth a See !! RIP Rene Auberjonois
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny and heartwarming!
tmcdaniel422 January 2020
This movie title makes you think a lot of things - but what it actually is - is so much more. Funny, heartwarming and it makes you think. A film about forgiveness and redemption that keeps you laughing and not always knowing what to expect. I highly recommend this film! Disregard what you may have heard about it's political bend....it's really not about politics oddly enough...it's about remembering the best in yourself and others. Check it out - you won't be sorry.
3 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A dead guy teaches us a lesson
xlives21 November 2019
Great, the story is different from conventional comedies. Making us thinking of what's important.
2 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.