Joker (I) (2019)
- When Arthur leaves his job after getting fired and while Randall was taunting him, he states in a sarcastic manner, "Oops! I forgot to clock out!" and proceeds to literally punch the clock off the wall. Even though the clock was large, he was able to destroy it with one hand.
- When Arthur visits the Wayne Estate to talk to Thomas Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth confronts him and then insults him. This angers Arthur to where he grabs and strangles Alfred through the gates until he stops when he sees how frightened Bruce was. Judging by Alfred's frightened expression and the way Arthur grabs him, Arthur is strong enough to manhandle someone.
- When Randall and Gary visit Arthur at his apartment, Arthur ends up killing Randall by stabbing him and bashing his head into a wall several times. Despite Randall being a physically bigger man, Arthur was able to grab him in a somewhat sneak attack and fatally harm him.
- Both characters are loners who are unnecessarily looked down upon by society.
- Both characters have abusive, mentally unstable mothers.
- Both characters are continuously bullied by others.
- Both characters eventually ended up killing their abusive mothers.
- Both characters are later publically humiliated after being invited to a public event and getting a false sense of acceptance from their peers.
- Both characters end up snapping and unleashing violence that ultimately affects the society they live in.
- In the first one, Gene openly expresses his concern to Murray about Arthur being on the show at all.
- In the second one, Gene tries to cut off the interview sequence where Arthur reveals he killed the Wall Street brokers on the subway, but Murray ignores him and cuts off his mike because he thinks the sequence is going to make for amazing TV. Gene then watches in silent horror when Murray is killed.
- In this film, the radio announcer at the beginning of the film stated that it was Thursday, October 15. Over the next few weeks, though it may seem unrelated to Halloween, people are seen wearing clown masks.
- Toward the end of the second act in Batman Forever (1995), during the scene where Dr. Chase Meridan goes to Wayne Manor for a date with Bruce Wayne, she and Alfred greet each other at the door wishing one another Happy Halloween. And one point, Alfred is seen handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.
- At the beginning of The Batman (2022), it's Halloween, and many people, adults and children alike, are dressed up in costumes.