My Brilliant Friend (2018– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- Talking about crushes, romance, kissing and more.
- One naked scene in episode 8, breasts and pubes are visible.
- There is a middle-aged man kisses and touches a teenage girl unexpectedly.
- Some of the scenes from above take place longer than just a fraction (a bit too detailed), so definitely not for kids.
Violence & Gore
- Violence is realistic and generally mild, but can be upsetting: a teacher marches a boy forcefully up a school hall by his ear saying "Look at the dunce!" and calling him a donkey in front of the other kids.
- A man is stabbed in the neck and dies.
- Profanity is in Italian altrough there is subtitles and language includes: b*tch, s*it and more.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- There is a subplot where a much older man (the father of a schoolmate) tries to have sex with Elena. He passionately kisses her and rubs her genital area. This is a little disturbing to watch, as Elena is shown to be 15 years old and is clearly shocked by the man's behaviour.
- In season 2 there is also thouch of the genitals, a rape scene and a sex scene between an older man and a young girl.