Oh, Ramona! (2019) Poster

(2019)

A poorly executed wet dream of someone who watched Scott Pilgrim and some memes
pvictorpedrovictor10 June 2019
I really liked the premise, I was hoping for at least a mediocre movie, just to relax and maybe be given hope that life is not awful. But the execution was a mess. The characters are walking stereotypes, they do not have personality. I really liked one character but he only get screen time in the begining. Most of the jokes fall flat, either because they were blatantly ripping off another movie, or are just bad. The emotional moments are not powerful because of lack of build up and lack of deepness of character. There is minor or no character development. The mains character's actions and decisions do not make sense most of the time. They do not show, they just tell, which further removes any importance of key moments and any connections we would have with the main or any other characters. Really missed a shot there. Could be a great movie, but they did what they did. I'm sad and I can not even talk about the ending because I did not have stomach to finish the movie at the time I'm writing this.
50 out of 64 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awful
anamariapopam20 February 2019
It's the worst movie that I saw lately and I can hardly say "movie". My expectations weren't high but it is really awful. I still belive that I lost 2 hours from my life watching this. 1 is a big rate but I can't select 0
149 out of 209 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Total waste of time
gabi_xr15 February 2019
I was excited when I first heard about this movie, seemed like it has great potential. Well, after watching it last night (I resisted the urge to leave in the first 20 minutes) I can say for sure that it is a bad movie. An American Pie wanna be, but way worse than that title. This might be the worst movie that I've ever seen. My personal advice: don't waste your time with this movie.
126 out of 185 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Waste of time
andreixmas-947-93044322 February 2019
I would have said this movie is meant for teenagers, but then I remembered better teenagers movies. It lacks a structure, the characters lack purpose... even the dialogue is dubbed... I have seen better stories on YouTube, and if you don't trust me, search Wong Fu Productions
80 out of 115 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad Joke
marse_angelo18 February 2019
The Entire movie is a bad joke. We can find: misogynistic joke, cheap humour and a bunch of stereotypes
118 out of 174 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not just bad....
howdie-michel9 June 2019
This movie is not just bad, it is karmicly unbalanced. Certainly don't watch if you consider yourself overweight.

Unfortunate for the clearly capable technical crew working on this film.
32 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst movie ever
costinconstruct21 February 2019
I didn't like it. Just my opinion. I will not recommend it. I absolutely hate it. I would have given 0 stars.
70 out of 106 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh, God!
speedy_boy7715 February 2019
Oh, God, my eyes! Oh, God, my ears! Worst movie in a long long long long time. Actors are doubled, even if they are not Romanians.
79 out of 123 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I actually enjoyed the movie
fiverrmoney11 June 2019
Was it a good movie? No it was not. Did I enjoy it? Yes I absolutely did. I think it's a good watch if you're bored and want time to go by. It's not a great movie, but I did indeed laugh and have a good time with it.
74 out of 117 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What did u expect? I mean, really.
nandocassano10 August 2019
Definelly far from beeing the best movie u will ever see, but its actually ejoyable to wath. The movie has its problens (more that a fill), but still i did not click on the play button expectin to watch a new pride and prejudice and to be fair i had a great time watching it. There are some good points like the cinematografy and directing (by that i mean câmera moviments and composition).

Anyway, i still got say the ending was pretty bad.
24 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't waste your time.
narcixxl15 February 2019
This is the worst Romanian movie I have ever seen. I wanted to leave after the first 30 minutes. Please save your time.
74 out of 120 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Different from the source material
alexandrugoga17 February 2019
Different from the source material. The lip sync is off in some parts. It has disturbing toilet humour in the first 15 minutes enough to make you not eat popcorn anymore. If it would have been made in Hollywood it would have been not another teenage movie.

Being made with limited resources in Romania it is a hollywood wannabee.

Dissappointing short somewhat funny romantic comedy.

Oh, and the joke that instead of smoking drugs they were eating bananas is copied from other movies. Derivative!
50 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A complete waste of time if you're over 16
silvia_bacale17 February 2019
The book was ok..ish, funny and easy to read, but the movie is one of the most boring movies ever, if you're not a teenager. Much ado about nothing...
52 out of 83 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't ever watch it!
vuongngoclinh13 February 2020
It is really disappointing even though I didn't expect much. There are a few funny moments but after that the whole thing is boring. The content is awful.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good candidate for the Golden Raspberry Awards
mihaifetcu-886517 March 2019
I went last night to see the movie and two ladies who were sitting next to me talked to each other: " Hey, would you like to watch some Netflix until the movie is finished?"

I think that sums pretty much everything that you need to know about the movie. If there is someone from the cast crew, please reach out to me. I would like to get a refund.
36 out of 60 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad scenario, good image
tuyagemiz18 February 2019
It was so bad, so I count spectators leaving the cinema hall, to not be bored. For so bad written scenario, the image was great and also the PR, but I would want the money back!
36 out of 60 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
God! Don't!!!
loredanaveronique18 February 2019
The book is better! Only the book! This movie is just a wasted time!
39 out of 67 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
On Netflix but not worth it
rembz2 June 2019
This just came on Netflix so I thought I'd give it a watch. It was funny and relatable in some parts but just didn't have a plot at all. The whole way through I was cringing and it just did not have anything going for it. Alas I had to find out if he 'got the girl.' In the end it was like the director just got up and went for a coffee break but didn't come back. It came to an end abruptly and with very poor acting. It was very upsetting to see what happened leaving me with a sence of unease. This film as a good laugh in some parts as it was so bad tbh. But all creds to the makers, they got hot actresses to make the film look good. However, it was enjoyable to watch without much thought
18 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch American Pie instead
andreizahariade6 March 2019
This would have been a good movie if it wasn't another teen movie.

Same jokes, cliches that have been overused since American Pie and very poor character development. It tries too hard to be entertaining and falls short.

Save yourself the time and watch American Pie.

Additionally, it's funny how people that work promoting the movie are here leaving 10* ratings all over the place. They're so fake it can be seen from the Moon.
26 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Is this even a movie?
kristofferdyrnes5 June 2019
It was bad. The room was better written than this.
17 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't watch it
faisalmadrid-1854324 June 2019
Bad , Awful , Disgusting , Eww , Not good , inappropriate , Watch anything else ,
12 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Waste of time!!
laceyjrobson6 October 2019
Absolutely shocking, terrible story line and just overall bad. Absolute waste of two hours I'll never get back
8 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Foarte slab
raducioba4 March 2019
Era sa adorm in sala de cinema, noroc ca mi-am cumparat popcorn.
28 out of 49 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad movies exist but this might be the worst bad movie ever in history
themayor-326 June 2019
It's beyond terrible I can't believe someone paid money for this. Every minute was torture. Wtf
15 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh, okish
souvenirdemoi200117 February 2019
It is definitely meant for teenagers. The acting was ok, some jokes were funny but it is destined for teenagers.
34 out of 64 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.