Kundali Bhagya (TV Series 2017– ) Poster

(2017– )

Watching a blank wall is more fun than this garbage
dr_footswitch25 December 2018
Where do I start with this so called show? This is by far the most disgustingly unbelievable piece of drivel I've seen on TV. A Primary School student could do better than this. The producer of this show should be locked up for insulting or massively dumbing down of India and turning it into a laughing stock of the world (if the world is watching it). I wish I could give it a negative rating. Please, please, please take this absolute garbage off the air, would you??? Oh by the way, this is the second time I have made this comment - apparently my last one was removed - why???
36 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Forget about baby bump, Sherlyn baby has 6packs now!!!
hverma2628 October 2019
Sherlyn has been pregnant for over an year, still no signs of the baby. Makers brains are full of bhusa. Only Prithvi scenes are entertaining and rest of the cast are overactors.
25 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Garbage
autulgoldar25 October 2019
My mother usually watches this show everynight, and sometimes I join in to see what she watching, one day I come up to see this, big mistake.

I rather eat a bag of d***s then watch this man made garbage
20 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stupid Serial
atifasaleem16 July 2019
What a stupid drama and slow serial. No progress in story !! Guys please stop watching it
31 out of 36 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wrost serial
bhupippp16 July 2019
Too much preditication, i wish i could give it a negative rating
19 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bekar show
jitendrapundir19 July 2019
It is the ever bad , stupid show of my life ....the writer of the show is showing that how mental and stupid he is..... every time same story ..... always hospital jail kidnapping accident ... please stop this show if you can't change the story if the show
17 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lmao !! How the hell this show is a tro topper !!!
belllyric4 April 2020
I am sure there's something related to money otherwise a show where a single track gets dragged for months to years how come they get such trp !!! It deserves to GO OFF AIR !!!!!!!
13 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Chutya mandli
heenachoudhary-6906213 November 2018
Bhart Ka nhi puri duniya ka sabse boring sabse ghatiya serial he ye
20 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Deserves negative ratings
shellyjain2214 August 2019
Spin off of another misogynistic and obnoxious drama KKB, this show is even worse than its original in being a NIGHTMARE! Watch at your own risk!
14 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Time
billysara23 November 2019
Please don't watch this serial. Preeta arora still not won miss multi-verse title, also India loss the cricket world cup because Karan was not picked in the team. Just don't believe how such type of serials can even run on tv
13 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Real headache
jaikumar-3162213 November 2019
If there is anything below 1 star i have given that
12 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst TV serial.
dipalising10 July 2019
This show has Crossed all the limits of stupidity.
12 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't Waste your time
ahmedsayem-664736 January 2020
It's one of the boring show I have ever watched.I think the producer don't have any content to offer the audience.It's like same crap everyday..
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointing!!!!!!!
neelamsharma-7600925 January 2021
What's happening in this show? Are makers fooling the audience or fooling themselves?? Atleast show something logic. In this advanced generation how can you think of fooling the audience? So either show some logic or shut this. Very very disappointed with this show.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is the headache I have to bear everyday.
akashtaker0017 March 2019
My wife is a big fan of this show. As a result I get forced to watch this serial. I don't know what's there to like in this. There are bunch of guys and girls and a villain. Villain keeps planning and plotting. The the lead guys somehow foils his plans. He always manages to escape without getting caught. This is like Road Runner show dumbed down. I hope it goes off air.
14 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
...
ataharchaudhary19 March 2020
Ye to tatti hai... Don't watch this tatti show.. Even cartoons are better than this show
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Too Boring serial...make it interesting by move the stories quickly and include some proper twist...
rsrajput-9785112 September 2018
Director of this serial made it toooooooo boring, coz serial is rotating like a cycle..in every episode each day 15 minutes out of 30 minutes waste only to show the relationship of Prita and Karan..once in a while serial move forward..again serial rotate and reach at there initial stage...Only to prove that Prithvi is opposite in character for luthras and Prita ..approx. 7 months lapsed.... Kindly serial ko aage v bdhao yar....aise me koi v serial pasand nhi krega.
13 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Negativity Negativity and only Negativity
mishraparul-608591 February 2021
This show is by far most stupid, disgusting show of Indian television.
Chutiya natak
manishguru-5136624 December 2020
Chutiya natak bsdka .really I dont want to give a single star .
Really Bad!
samyakj-5462515 December 2020
C'mon, if you watch this serial, you probably need to get therapy.
To much cringe
suttondsilva13 January 2021
The Plot is very much predictable given the fact this is a Ekta kapoor prodcution. The plot always remains the same, middle class girl loves rich guy but tit his sister or extebded who dont like the concept and try to break the relationship. This series should have end long time ago. We need series to keep as realistic as possible but not cringe and they should start making series like season wise I.e. only 10 episode per season.

Its better to watch some old series like Kora Kagaz and hip hip hurray to avoid such crjnge
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst Slow motion....full off Negative storyline
niralip-737604 November 2020
I really doubt sometime...Karan is main lead or not....because he never take stand or support her....still how can No 1....This is first and last hindi tv show which I watched....I m suggesting...please don't watch this show...if you watch for your entertainment or relaxing....because this show doesn't contain anything positive or single good thing....All the best Kundali bhagya....I hope maker will change story...but it is not possible in India....because target audiences are aunties and they love to watch negativies..and that's the reason..It is no 1...My friends also lagught on me....first they don't know show as well as how can you waste your valuable time on that....please don't trust trp rating....
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Please move forward
bjk194924 January 2019
Why is this show so slow. I can stop watching for three weeks and it hasn't moved any further.
8 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Negative injustice type storyline
ppppp-6904426 June 2020
All the time injustice happening in the serial. No progress. Increases negativity.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Show with best villan
kanu-3565627 August 2020
I like to watch this show but its little slow..it takes too long to finish but the best reason to watch this show is PM(Prithvi Malhotra). He is so good..I love his acting. he is awesome. He adds life in scenes.very talented.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.