Kundali Bhagya (TV Series 2017– ) Poster

(2017– )

Watching a blank wall is more fun than this garbage
dr_footswitch25 December 2018
Where do I start with this so called show? This is by far the most disgustingly unbelievable piece of drivel I've seen on TV. A Primary School student could do better than this. The producer of this show should be locked up for insulting or massively dumbing down of India and turning it into a laughing stock of the world (if the world is watching it). I wish I could give it a negative rating. Please, please, please take this absolute garbage off the air, would you??? Oh by the way, this is the second time I have made this comment - apparently my last one was removed - why???
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Too Boring serial...make it interesting by move the stories quickly and include some proper twist...
rsrajput-9785112 September 2018
Director of this serial made it toooooooo boring, coz serial is rotating like a cycle..in every episode each day 15 minutes out of 30 minutes waste only to show the relationship of Prita and Karan..once in a while serial move forward..again serial rotate and reach at there initial stage...Only to prove that Prithvi is opposite in character for luthras and Prita ..approx. 7 months lapsed.... Kindly serial ko aage v bdhao yar....aise me koi v serial pasand nhi krega.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Chutya mandli
heenachoudhary-6906213 November 2018
Bhart Ka nhi puri duniya ka sabse boring sabse ghatiya serial he ye
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.