Elite (TV Series 2018– ) Poster

(2018– )

Really impressed
giorgiddd6 October 2018
I've already finished; the series premiered this morning. I think that it's really interesting drama, with many intrigues.,interesting characters (you may recognize people from your life), beautiful scenes. Actors are really beautiful and talented - generally young people acting so professionally. Story itself is really provocative, once you start, you can't stop, that's how I finished it in less than 24 hours and I am already hoping that there will be season 2.

I have to say that they have used some really good songs.

Well, I think it's a nict show to watch.

Thank you Netflix !
250 out of 298 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I love this show and the characters so much, so so much.
ognjenlukic9615 March 2020
Season 3 is the absolute best so far, so many moments where I was genuinely surprised and speachless, and everything is so smartly done, you get so involved with the chatacters and love them with time, really one of the best shows of this type I watched !
130 out of 153 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Give us more European teen shows like this, please!
nina_fairfax8 October 2018
Good acting. Beautiful setting. Some cliché tropes that are actually used in an original way, and some twist and turns I definitely did not see coming. The characters are believable, they have depth and weaknesses and aren't adults doing adult things while telling the viewer they really are sixteen (unlike shows like Gossip Girl). I loved the European groundedness of it, there's a realism to this show American teen shows never seem to possess. I've been surprised plenty of times, I'd definetely recommend, also for the older viewer who likes a good murder mystery.
129 out of 161 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Season 3
ancarofl14 March 2020
Good series and a solid season 3, probably better than the 2nd one.
20 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Well done!
reycarlab7 October 2018
Honestly I loved it! The acting is amazing compared to other teen series of sort of the same genre like Riverdale, Pretty little liars and Gossip Girl,wich we all know the acting is puke worthy. What I didn't like was how they expect us to see all of these "teens" with overly active sexual lifestyles that not even an adult could keep up with,I get it they're young and wild but it's just not believable. Other than that totally would recommend.
150 out of 194 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Èlite
BlakeRsanchez837 October 2018
The Èlite is a good Spanish tv show.. loved it from the beginning to the end. I laughed I was on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put this show away, all I can say is that I am in love with this tv show I hope there will be more of this. The only thing I hated was only 8 episodes, the ending leaves us wondering they better make another season, give me more I hope you all will love it the way I do because at the end of the day it's a good f###### show
96 out of 124 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Definitely worth the time!
climb-flo7 October 2018
The rich are rich the poor are poor but what happen when this two worlds collide. Élite convinces with a good balance between pent-up feelings, intrigues and teen melodram.

Good for binge and not just for the teen audience. Recommendation.
90 out of 117 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Spanish Gossip Girl Whodunit
abbykern6 October 2018
Solidly entertaining for what it is. Think every tenn show you've ever seen and add a dash of the Affair or How To Get Away With Murder. It's melodrama through and through. Pretty teens. Uncaring families. Poor little rich girls and boys. Even poorer poor kids. Nobody is happy in this world. Somebody winds up dead. Somebody's going to jail. You find somebody to love you'd better hang on tooth and nail. The wolf is always at the door.

It deals with some real issues: notably Islamaphobia and the repressive nature of fundamentalism, coming out of the closet, open relationships and threesomes, HIV and the seeming impossibility of reinventing yourself in highschool. All hormones, no autonomy. Such is life.

Well worth a binge watch if you're stuck inside on a rainy day. You won't find yourself transfixed but you will want to know what happens next. The writing felt a little stale but of course translations and voiceovers don't always capture the rhythm of the original dialogue. Still something tells me the writer isn't Spain's answer to Shondre Rhimes or Aaron Sorkin.
98 out of 131 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved it!!!
pulidovillaverdesusana10 October 2018
Addictive, I could not stop watching even if I am not a teenager anymore. This is what I ask of tv products, to entertain, and this one does the job incredibly well. The cast is great!
51 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
LOVED. IT.
minna-684049 October 2018
Watch the whole season in 24 hours and already looking forward ro season 2.

I love that the serie is in spanish because that makes it different from most of the teenage series here on Netflix. The actors are talented and everytime a episode ends you just WANT to see next episode.

I liked it a lot!
56 out of 78 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very slick.
Sleepin_Dragon11 October 2018
Elite is a very well made drama series, the production values are incredibly slick, and the acting is truly great. If you're able to watch it in its native language with subtitles I would advise it, as the English dubbing really doesn't work, it becomes a very distracting watch, same as with The Rain. The first episode is great, it does get a little slow for a few episodes, but then picks up very nicely. It's a binge watch I really enjoed. 8/10
44 out of 61 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My first Spanish show!!!
shoeb_ayubi19 November 2018
Well, it kinda has a gossip girl theme to it but with the mystery/murder element..the name of the show itself suggests that these kids in the school belong to an elite society but when three kids of lower class comes in, all of their life gets turned upside down..this show has tried to show everything from twosome, threesome, gay relationship, heartbreak, betrayal, HIV, teen pregnancy, murder, etc, etc...the cast has some of the good looking ppl and their acting is also good...my only hope is that they don't start ruining a good show by dragging it for 3 to 4 seasons just how they are doing it with 13 reasons why...all in all, it is watchable...
36 out of 49 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unlike Netflix, all seasons are great!
kronkilovo18990022 March 2020
This show is groundbreaking and keeps you entertained, season after season. Not shy of breaking any taboos and the cast is very well chosen and the acting is immaculate.
18 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best teen acting in a series ever.
atownsam6 October 2018
Gripping. A must watch. Very well done. Best acting by a teen cast ever.
63 out of 95 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unrealistic
amonamarther5 January 2019
I think this one is a combination between 'Baby' and 'Mar de Plastico'. The idea was very good (a series of elite kids - Gossip Girl type), but the plot is excessively unreal. I did not feel chemistry between any of the characters and the relationships looked very forced. They added so much drama in a small group of 6-7 teenagers that it's simply ridiculous and exaggerated: HIV, threesomes, LGBTQ, drug addiction, religion, murder, corruption, sex, open relationships, teenage pregnancy. They forgot to give it a touch of reality. I wanted to watch a series about real 'elite' drama, not this surreal and excessive plot. Gave it 3 stars out of 10 because I liked the idea of it and the locations were very good, but they ruined it by not being genuine.
64 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great tv show
hazarchaouni7 October 2018
It's entertaining and suspenseful, it also features gay relationships that in my opinion are presented well.
50 out of 76 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Another drama about troubled teenagers (really troubled)
maybell-nieves14 November 2018
The plot is so forced! There's a lot of pointless sex (hetero/bi/gay), a lot of issues that make the story really boring at the end. They try to attend all problems of society: religious, sexual, STD, violence, drogaddiction... I think is too much. Mediocre from the plot to the performances. It is really a big mess
72 out of 115 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best
gvasilev-1406213 October 2018
I watch a lot of TV shows and hands down to this one right here, because I haven't seen such a good show in a while. It's really diverse, well written, well produced, I just love it and can't wait for season 2. And also the character development is so great.For those who wrote it's predictable, IT IS NOT at all. Maybe it's just not your genre.
37 out of 58 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Poor script
dariusbush7828 May 2020
Just reading some of the reviews.. I must ask. Are we watching the same series?? I found this not at all interesting. The writing was not good at all. And 3 seasons??? Will not even attempt to finish the first season..
17 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is my favorite tv show.
dhruvyadav-8608815 March 2020
This is my favourite tv show and I've watched more than 179 tv shows, yeah i know i write all the tv shows I've watched before in my diary and let me tell you something you will not regret watching this show. #ILOVEELITE
10 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Favorite series Of the last year
kwnstantza29 February 2020
Love the actors plot scenario coolness of this series. Keeps you till the end and always want more and more of it. No moment of feeling bored or distracted. Thank you Netflix
8 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Season 3 -The Writing Only Got Better!
zac-6827417 March 2020
Series is the closest enactment to privileged young adults. I enjoyed previous seasons but season 3 is well written giving hope to more dramatic seasons to come.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I underestimated it!
Brainscreens6 February 2020
I was avoiding watching this show in the beginning because I though it was going to be another typical teen show where everything is corny and overdone, but it was to my surprise that I couldn't stop watching it since the first episode, it really caught my attention, it's a brave series that has no problem to make you uncomfortable, and that's why it's unique.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lu is unpredictable
alanbiru24 April 2020
This movie is full of ups and downs, the plot is definitely unpredictable, from this movie I learned a lot about friendship, open-minded ness, bravery, and honesty. The actors and actresses are amazingly sexy, :p
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beyond words , This Spanish teen drama show nailed it
sharoontony-9577826 April 2020
Absolutely in obsession with this series . Must watch series especially for teenagers and the best part is you will fall love with the entire cast after couple of episodes .
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.