Bonehill Road (2017) Poster

(2017)

Long live the king
petear-brown19 October 2018
Low budget horror maestro Todd Sheets returns!

Let's get this straight, if you don't understand the appeal of low to mid budget movies without masses of CGI and star names then this movie is not for you as none of Todd's previous output will.

One gory scene leads straight into the next with superb manual effects and the fantastic cast drawing you in and providing something very few Hollywood horrors manage. A believable yet frightening experience.

Oh, and it has original scream queen Linnea Quigley in it. What more could you want?
11 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Back to the basics
etschuetz19 October 2018
Bonehill Road is an interesting title. Yes, it felt as if there were two films wrapped into one, but it worked. What makes it work? The fact that it harkens back to what the film was attempting to capture. That 80's-esque vibe of the classic monster film. Especially with the use of practical make up effects.

Sure, the acting in parts can be a bit rough, but that again goes back to the roots of this film. To not have an appreciation for this type of film, and the directing that went into it leans towards someone that has not experienced films over the years.
12 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bonehill Road
daveb-3271220 October 2018
Great WWolf flick. Had the chance to see the premiere and it was great
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A throwback to the werewolf films of yesteryear!
DHookAndVRudd19 October 2018
Let me first start off by saying that if you are looking for a high gloss, well polished, big budget Hollywood werewolf movie: this is not it! This movie has a production budget of approximately $13,500. There are a couple of acting performances that are not the best. But that's what you have to expect for a film of this budget. This is a throwback to the 70's & 80's werewolf movies. There's none of that crapola CGI garbage. This has 100% practical gore effects and guys in werewolf suits. But, I assure you, this is unlike any werewolf movie you've ever seen. Low budget SOV juggernaut, "The Prince of Gore", "The Master of Splatter", Todd Sheets presents his long awaited love letter to werewolf films.... and it is glorious! What do you look for in a horror movie? Tension? Check! Atmosphere? Check! Copious amounts of gore? Check! Boobs? Check (and they are magnificent)! Plus, a cameo from the queen of all scream queens, Ms Linnea Quigley!

In closing, this is a werewolf movie quite unlike any other. And that's not a bad thing.

As a note to Todd Sheets, in case he's reading this: please include the gorgeous Dilynn "Fawn" Harvey in all movie going forward! Lol
9 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Solid Effort from Vet Indie Director
moocowmoo-581-8918819 October 2018
Todd Sheets has been around; from his direct-to-video releases back in the early 90's up to the latest rejuvenated films of the last 4-5 years, Todd Sheets has been making low to micro budget horror flicks that generally satisfy the desires of his fans for gore, violence, and overall good horror story telling. His early efforts do not compare at all with his current work, although they are wacky fun in their own right. But Todd Sheets has served an apprenticeship in his craft, and we as fans and viewers have gone along for the ride for close to 40 pictures.

Bonehill Road is Todd Sheets' werewolf peon to the classic fur-and-fangs shredders of the early 80's, like The Howling and American Werewolf in London. But its also a mash-up of those traditional werewolf stories with his own traditional sadistic stalker/torture victim tales. This is both a strength and a weakness, IMO, because it opens things up story-wise that might not have been done before, especially with werewolves; however, it also feels as though the gore effects are in there mainly to cater to his longtime fans - Sheets isn't known as the King of Splatter for nothing.

But he has really grown as a director and writer: the cinematography is very good, the shot selection really stands out, the pacing is good, and all of the actors really shine, thanks to the director. In a way, my feeling is that he has grown beyond the splatter effects and should concentrate on telling a good story with good characters - he has shown with this film that he can do that, and maybe even jump to the mainstream. He's done the splatter thing and the sadistic killer thing, and now I feel that he is ready to move on - after Clownado, of course!

Shouts out to Eli Greer and Ana Rojas-Plumberg, who made for an excellent, believable, and sympathetic mother and daughter team, and really carry the movie. And as usual, the always wonderful Leanna Quigley only adds to the panache of the cast, although I personally would have liked to have seen her with a beefier role. Douglas Epps's schtick is a bit much for me, personally. The splatter effects are decent, though not always believable, and frankly not always necessary, especially in the scenes where the camera lingers on them for gross-out effects. Maybe its because I am old and ready fer the glue factory, but I cud do with a lot less than that. The practical effects are pretty darn good, cowsidering the budget, and are refreshing to see - no obvious CGI here! The transformations are a bit slow and laborious, but overall believable, and the werewolf suits and masks were very well done.

Todd, you've come a long way since Prehistoric Bimbos in Armageddon City (still my personal favorite!), keep up the good work. And for those of you who want a good werewolf movie with a couple of twists, this cud be the one for you!

:=8)
Movie night
egyptgaston19 October 2018
This is a independent movie from a tiny budget but it's so wonderful!!!! Deff the perfect "movie night movie" bonehill is worth adding to your movie collection if you like independent films and supporting film makers!
8 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great old school werewolf film
brianziemer19 October 2018
If you like werewolf/horror movies this one doesn't disappoint. Well made, some great (non CGI) effects, cast and crew really deliver, and with Linnea Quigley you can't go wrong!
8 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A raw, non stop horror ride!
andyjames-4587619 October 2018
I love this movie!, great story, great cast & great direction!.

Without giving spoilers away, the movie begins with an up to date topic which effects many across the world, unfortunately, the movie's main character leaves one life threatening situation straight into another.

Once into the house, another horror begins, the way this movie is filmed, it's like you are there with these people, the effects are done in a way that they look real, I did feel my guts turn at a few scenes lol.

This is how horror should be, a great story well acted with shocking gore!

I recommend this movie 100%
8 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My Review Of "Bonehill Road"
ASouthernHorrorFan21 October 2018
Sheets' story is a pretty hefty dose of humanizing, hard luck horror and full on creature feature nightmare. The mother - daughter duo endure a double dose of torment and abuse on one really bad day! The complexity Todd Sheets tackles, in depth and darkness, is ambitious. The start is a little taxing in deluvery, based on acting and dialog. But don't be fooled, "Bonehill Road" goes from 0 to 60 within minutes. Even the level of acting and dialog picks up.

The characters are recognizable and offer a contemporary element that elevates the new-classic monster movie premise, exposing the dark underbelly of human cruelty, shown through aspects of domestic violence - abuse of women - dangers of very real predators. All this weaved within a setup horror tale with some epic looking werewolves. Other than a few moments of over-emoting, the drama and action is methodic and even, giving "Bonehill Road" a consistent flow from beginning to theatrical end.

Creature design and practical effects are king here, and for a low budget indie film, very good. No CGI, full bodied "Howling / Dog Soldiers" styled werewolves, plenty of blood and gore and one pretty cool transformation sequence give "Bonehill Road" a status unequaled by most low budget horror attempts, and put it up there with some of the finest indie werewolf movies of all time. Add to that creepy atmosphere, quality music score and this one is a must see slice of horror.
Werewolf greatness
Soul_Korruptor20 October 2018
The storyline was very good and surprised me a bit. It's not just a werewolf movie with werewolves and mayhem. But tells a tale of survival between mother and daughter. Highly recommended for fans of low budget indie films.
One Great Indie Werewolf Flick Out There
mikesmith-5630519 October 2018
Bonehill Road has a crazy story that goes from bad to worse for our heroes and the tension rackets up quickly as the movie gets into it's groove.

Fastly paced, we follow a Mother and her Daughter (Eli DeGeer as Emily Stevens and Ana Plumberg as Eden Stevens) as they tries to get some space between them and her abusive husband. They travel down a woodsy back road short cut to get to her father's (Gary Warner Kent) house but a flat tire deflates their journey as they are stranded with a pack of wolves in close proximity. They escape to an old farmhouse but the owner is a sadistic madman (Douglas Epps) with a thirst for blood and violence. Now the Stevens are trapped inside with a lunatic and can't escape the farm house because of the Werewolves. Catch 22 of the deaqdly kind!

Super fun and inventive on a shoestring budget! If you love low budget indie horror, this is one of the best!
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great fun on a low budget
dennistolle19 October 2018
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Just when you think you know where he's going, the director changes everything up! How fun! And I am amazed at what he is able to accomplish on a budget well under $20,000!
7 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Wicked Twist to the Werewolf Tale
shipley_rick19 October 2018
I wanted to start by saying that I've seen a few Todd Sheets movies over the years and I knew what I was getting into... I knew there was going to be violence and blood but here was a story that I felt was a neat take on the werewolf genre.

I will warn you, it does have it's share of minor problems and budget limitations but I will admit that it does look great and I liked the twist in the storyline, I thought was fresh. The cast was a peasant surprise as well....when you see it you will know what I mean because although the cast was small, they are a talented troop of actors.

The movie reminded me a little of Night of the Living Dead, but that is a major complement.

If you a fan of horror movies and werewolf flicks, you'll want to check out this indie gem....
7 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst Werewolf movie ever!!!!
ghorne-9799822 October 2018
First off let me Begin by saying I understand they did this movie on a very low budget between 10000 and $35,000. But from the very first scene the acting was just horrible. The abusive father / husband was bad and it was just awful acting the rest of the way. The script was fine, every story has its plot holes but it was just the delivery and the direction that was just awful. The two actresses playing the daughter and the mother were just awful. Then after they made it to this abandoned house, first of all I don't know how they made it out of the car. That was totally unbelievable. But I digress, once they made it to this house it was a crazy dude that was just awfu at acting. The werewolf costumes were quite nice except for later in the movie when one of the captives turns into a werewolf. She looks awful as a werewolf. It's the worst werewolf costume I've ever seen in my life. My wife is looking at me like really. It's a movie that you have to see to believe how awful it is. If anybody in this review section says they liked it, then they're friends of the writer or cast members or had something to do with this movie because it's God awful.
12 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Classic Werewolf Movie Fans Unite!
superfordfreaky8 December 2018
I saw the poster for this film and knew I had to see it. Given the ways of many horror films' posters, I figured the werewolves wouldn't look anything like the poster. Boy, was I wrong!

The film has a certain cheese factor: something most horror fans not only accept but welcome in horror films. It's clearly not a big budget film, which makes it all the more endearing, and which makes it all the more surprising that the film grabs hold of you from the very start and never lets go.

Linnea Quigley is a very welcome, recognizable face of the genre that shows up in the film. There is some serious gore and some pretty disturbing images, which amps up the fun for the 80's gore fans quite nicely.

The werewolf design in the film is pretty rad, and is fondly reminiscent of great horror flicks like Bad Moon, An American Werewolf in London, Silver Bullet, and The Howling.

This one is a fun ride. I highly recommend it to fans of the genre. Tell your friends about this one!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Todd Sheets delivers the howling gory goods
markmiddy19 October 2018
Great movie with some tasty gore scenes & all practical effects. Todd Sheets did a great job with this movie in such a short time & budget & the cast & crew did an excellent job as well so well done & well deserved 9 stars from me.
8 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A howling great time of a movie!
sawmusic20 October 2018
Werewolf's & the dark side of humanity collide in this wonderful well acted & directed movie.

There's a bit of personal hate toward this movie by some nasty people going on at the moment whom have not even seen this movie, but let me take you back down to reality by saying watch this movie with an open mind, you will be very surprised.

Full of strong characters and a good story, that's right a good story, something that's hard to find these days in movies, music is great also and without giving out spoilers, the movie has twists and turns from the moment it begins, stay with the end titles (a hunt)

Believe in people whom have watched this movie and not the bots, I give it a cool 9 out of 10!
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Modern horror with a classic feel
mbw02027719 October 2018
Bonehill Road is a fun trip back to the horror films of my youth. You can tell Todd Sheets and company are horror fans as they captured both the look and feel of my favorite horror movies from my youth. This movie dances that fine line between camp and pure terror so well you will be really glad you gave it a watch.
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
FINALLY got to see this movie!
tricobren20 October 2018
Been wanting to see this ever since I saw the crowd-funding campaign. Though I wasn't sure what to expect apart from Werewolves, I have to say the effort the director and his crew put in despite the obviously low budget, nothing short of amazed me.

Great story, awesome effects, and most importantly, entertaining as hell! Can't wait to Clownado now! Thumbs up!
6 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrific stuff from the always reliable, Todd Sheets
marty1918-852-53019923 October 2018
A fun, bloody indie. Sheets uses his low budget to put together a fabulous film. Highly recommended.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bonehill Road is a savage, entertaining and worthy addition to the Werewolf Genre
huffmanhorrors4 February 2018
Part of a triple feature Horror night at Regency Cinema Valley Plaza 6 Theaters in North Hollywood on January 26th, Bonehill Road was a real highlight for me. Nerve shredding suspense, unexpected twists and turns and kick ass practical monster effects fuel Bonehill Road, the newest horrorfest from indie director Todd Sheets. The emphasis in the script is on character development and building intense terror rather than just one gore scene after another. And the film has much more impact thanks to this approach. There are some superb set pieces building to an impressive final third in a remote farmhouse surrounded by very effective werewolves, whose intelligence matches their savage and violent attacks. The pacing is perfect, allowing us to live with the characters as well as feel every outburst of violence and horror.

The best element of the movie, what really makes it rise above other low budget productions, is the script and how well the characters are brought to life by a small but very talented cast who really do an incredible job. I appreciate that director Sheets didn't insult his audience by giving us poorly drawn characters who do the dumbest things. These people are smart, and make realistic decisions. Nothing here happens by "chance" and no one acts like a fool and makes terrible decisions. We can truly understand the way these characters act and behave.

The central focus of the film is the Mother and Daughter team of Emily and Eden, played to perfection by Eli DeGeer and Ana Plumberg. Their interactions really seem real, and the chemistry between the two is honest and touching. Some of my favorite scenes involved just the two of them, trying to unravel a mystery in the dark woods of Bonehill Road. There's a consistent focus on these characters and the ways they are affected by this unreal and terrifying situation. It's incredibly intense and visceral, like all monster movies should be, but it also aims for the heart. The incredible level of acting in this low budget monster film rivals many big budget movies and makes a film about werewolves very believable. The audience I was with truly connected with the film on an emotional level..

Scream Queen Linnea Quigley really does a great job as well, putting in a performance that will surprise her fans, as well as those used to seeing her in much lighter roles. Here she plays a character who, though only in the film for a short time, is a major turning point in the story. We've seen her in bigger parts for sure, but I can say with some certainty that very few of her movie characters have the impact on the viewer as this.

With Bonehill Road, Sheets has taken a classic monster movie and proven himself as a genuine talent and force to be reckoned with in the genre. His take on werewolves is original, and although it had a small budget, Sheets has created a tight little terror film with great locations, sets and 100% practical effects that really deliver on the gore and the scares. The end result is intriguing, shocking, unpredictable and most importantly, realistic, playing perfectly to the documentary feel that Sheets strives for in the camerawork. Gritty and realistic but not falling into the whole Shakycam trap.

A movie like Bonehill Road is further proof that in this age of ghosts, zombies and dull teenage-themed slasher films, werewolves should receive some sort of celebratory recognition as still being scary. The beasts on Bonehill Road are vicious and pack a very real amount of horror on the screen. This is not just a good werewolf movie, it's a very good movie, period. The Audience reacted perfectly, screaming and cheering at all the right places. Meeting the cast and crew at the screening only made the night that much more special. We were able to ask questions and give our opinions straight to the people who worked so hard to bring this wonderful movie to life.

Werewolves were always my favorite monsters growing up, while all my friends preferred Vampires. There have not been many really great werewolf films since the 80s but Bonehill Road really is worthy of being added to the short list.
11 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A lean, mean monster movie with BITE!
horrorchambers27 October 2017
The domestic horrors of Bonehill Road are emphasized quickly and effectively early in the film, establishing a Mother and Daughter in serious need of a life change, on the run from a seriously abusive relationship. The film gives just the right amount of backstory that we need to care about the characters and paint a vivid picture of their plight… and once they hit the road to escape the darkness at home, their trip soon takes an even darker turn when they become stranded on an isolated road deep in the woods, right where a bloodthirsty pack of Werewolves lurk. The rest of the film is pure survivalist terror at it's best.

The tension and intensity mount from scene to scene, twisting and pushing the scare factor up, piece by piece. It's what we don't see, at least not in full, that makes the film work so well. We get glimpses of something in the darkness of the woods, closing in on the Mother and Daughter, stuck in an impossible situation. Alone but smart, these characters avoid many clichés and pitfalls of other Horror films by reacting like REAL people, not cardboard cutouts. Also injecting some refreshing realism to the setup is that in this secluded setting cell phones actually work. There's no signal-hunting, but, also realistic, there is an honest and believable reason the cell phone is of no use to our characters.

As the Mother, Emily, Eli DeGeer gives a stunning performance. She struggles with keeping it together for her daughter. Almost losing it a few times only to bounce back from the edge of a breakdown to find strength when she truly needs it. Newcomer Ana Rojas-Plumberg steals the show here as the daughter, Eden. At first she is angry at her Mother for tearing her away from her friends and school. But as the film progresses, not only does she grow to truly relate and understand why her Mother made the choices she did, but she also steps up and finds an inner strength to overcome her fears.

Superbly acted, well-paced, and proficient with its chills, Bonehill Road is truly a visceral, sometimes harrowing, experience. It is very compact, tight and focused toward its ultimate goal of keeping us in a constant state of suspense, wondering where the monsters might come from and throwing an incredible mid-movie twist at the audience. And honestly, I found the film to be a resounding success. But there's more to it than the obvious werewolf component, much more, housed in some really outstanding performances from every member of the small cast, who more than convincingly convey the heartbreaking and occasionally shocking moments of a well thought out script.

Through it all, director Todd Sheets shows tremendous growth as a storyteller. He has a firm grip on this story and creates a film that is truly an EXPERIENCE. A truly chilling movie that showcases fantastic performances and the work of a filmmaker who's willing to take some risks and makes it a priority to truly envelop the viewer in a nightmarish situation. It's an engaging and worthy watch that is a fresh and original vision of familiar material. Pulled together by a Director who shows no fear in his choices. Todd Sheets and his team deserve credit for creating truly menacing and terrifying practical monsters. Shot perfectly and shown JUST the right amount to keep them scary without showing too much.

Bonehill Road is a low budget monster movie. And everyone involved is clearly proud of that fact, yet Director Todd Sheets has taken great care here to tell an actual story, with three-dimensional characters and deeper drama that perfectly mounts the well-crafted tension. Considering the meager budget, this film succeeds in so many incredible ways. Using only practical effects and NO CGI at all, the Werewolves are impressive, the splatter effects realistic and well done. The sound design is creepy and the lighting and camera composition always impress. Todd chose to shoot the film in a hand-held style, but not shaky cam. Everything is framed well, and each shot seems to be composed for maximum effect. In fact, I found the camera-work to be just as much a part of the story as the acting and creature effects.

There are many twists to the film that I will not give away. To do so would truly ruin the fun ride that you will experience on Bonehill Road. This is a great addition to the Werewolf genre, done with real love for the subject. Old school in it's approach, made with all practical effects, but done in a very unique and new way that really impressed me. This film is a creepy, scary, intense experience. The perfect Halloween movie.
11 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best work yet from legendary filmmaker Todd Sheets
janeplumb-3009419 October 2018
Bonehill Road brings back retro-style horror with renewed authenticity. What Bonehill Road lacked in budget, it made up for in heart. Todd Sheets expanded his typical "Prince of Gore" formula and breathed life into his characters like never before. The edge-of-your-seat storyline and the well-developed characters pull us in and emotionally invest us in their fight for survival. It achieved its goal of frightening its audience and pleasing its loyal fan base. The film also expanded into new territory for Todd Sheets. Bonehill Road had a broader message which gleaned insight into Todd Sheet's personal belief and convictions. While the film had themes of female empowerment, there was no political message here. It was a message we can all get behind. Characters who refused to see themselves 'victims'. In the process they raise to consciousness (and juxtapose) the oft characterization of women in horror flicks of past. The women in Bonehill Road never succumb. They fight like warriors until the end without expectation of outside assistance. A positive message in an era of endless grievances. It is the individual, not the populous, who gets to choose to which labels he or she ascribes and lives out.
7 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Creature Feature done rite...Finally!
shagee797714 October 2018
Writer/Director Todd Sheets comes, "Bonehill Road". A werewolf movie that a homage to the 80's just in time for Halloween! Emily and her daughter Eden (Eli Degeer and Ana Plumberg) escape an abusive relationship that almost turns deadly! Emily husband (Aaron Brasier) is an abusive husband who likes beating his wife. After getting knocked around once again, Emily grabs her pocket book and daughter flee to her father (Gary Kent). On the way in a rest stop they meet a creepy motorist (Douglas Epps). They quickly exit but you know he will be seen again. There almost at Emily dad and the girls are going back and forth about why they had to leave. The daughter is scared and doesn't want to lose her friends and change school. Night has fallen and an accident occurs after a run in with someone me type of animal. Stranded an a dying phone battery she gets a message to her dad, but the phone dies. Whatever it is in the woods is coming for them. They narrowly escape and land up in a house in the middle of nowhere. It is known now the motorist at the rest stop is a serial killer. His name is Coen (Douglas Epps) and his hostages, Tina (Millie Milan), Lucy (Dilynn Fawn Harvey), and Suzy (Scream Queen legend Linnea Quigley) are held captive. They too soon are tied up and waiting for this cannibal serial killer to kill them too. This movie is not short on story and will have everyone battling everyone as the werewolf's close is in. Is it safer with the serial killer or fight the creatures? Todd Sheets is back bigger and better. This movie is across between Howling and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I love the bond between the daughter and mother and how the deal with there new obstacle. From abuse to wolves to a serial killer. Yeah there ready to whip some ass. The actors are so good in this and you feel there peril. Linnea Quigley is a joy and will always be known as the queen of horror. It was a pleasure to see her important cameo and fun to see her on screen. Todd swore not to do CGI and it was a tremendous feat to see what hard work was put into making these werewolves come me to life. Looking at the end credits there was some crew involved. You had full bodysuits that looked great and the creatures faces had emotion. This is not your ordinary slap a mask on cheap Fx. All the creatures are significantly different in appearance! But could this be a Todd Sheets movie without blood and carnage and boobs. Well everything is covered. The blood and guts here are over the top and delightful for you splatter freaks. Todd has not skimped with this movie and everything from the Wolf FX to the gore, the acting, story, music and carefully coordinated cinematography. Awesome Ariel shots add to the beginning on there escape trip. Special kudos to Joe Castro and the transformation scene. Wow that was so freaking cool, I rewound and watched again. There was so much put in this movie, I can't say enough about how enjoyable and satisfied I was after watching.

Starring: Linnea Quigley, Gary Kent, David E. McMahon, Millie Milan, Douglas Epps), Aaron Brazier, Eve Smith, Jeremy Todd, Scott Simmons, Jane Plumberg, Eli DeGeer, Ana Rojas-Plumberg, and Dilynn Fawn Harvey!
10 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
BEHOLD A SICK HORROR MASTERPIECE!!!
csbr-8619220 October 2018
I signed up for IMDB to express my enthusiasm for Todd Sheets new brutal as hell film BONEHILL ROAD!! When I got this in the mail, we had a blast havin people over to check out this insane masterpiece - the story is original and the actresses are excellent; it takes a twist to indulge in apparently pcp fueled cannibal torture to just bring the whole thing over the top -- and the werewolves are so perfectly done with some of the most agonizing transformation bits I've seen, especially excellent being that this was just released, and is still honoring the classic practical arts and crafts of extreme gore!! Thank you again Todd Sheets and the rest of the incredible crew; you can feel the excitement and absolute love for what they are doing, and after it was over, we were all talking about it for the rest of the night and the next day. If you're into anything remotely of this sort, you know this is the real deal, the squares writing the negative reviews wouldn't be expected to get this in the first place! Cheers!!
6 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.