"Grey's Anatomy" Out of Nowhere (TV Episode 2017) Poster

(TV Series)

(2017)

Interesting episode
abollard-3623729 November 2017
In this new episode, which is intense, the hospital is once again attacked, but this time it's a Cyber attack: a first for Grey's Anatomy. Hackers take control of the whole computer system of Grey Sloan Memorial in exchange for a ransom. The whole system is paralyzed and the hackers play with the patients' lives. This episode shows us the flaws and dangers of computing.

Bailey is pretty funny when she tries to keep calm faced with this situation. On the other hand, she still doesn't come to terms with the idea that Ben is training to become a firefighter. This attack allows Richard to show and teach how to find a way to cope like in the "Stone Age".

It's also Jo's first day as chief resident. I liked when she is trying to imitate Bailey and be like her. The duo Arizona / Carina is working well. I think Carina brings some freshness to the show. The series keeps going to develop the relationship between Jackson and Maggie. I still can't get used to this idea, I find it pretty weird.

The mid-season finale ends on a good cliffhanger: Jo is paralyzed by finding herself face to face with her husband. Jo's husband suddenly comes at the hospital on the Cyber attack's day: it's a strange coincidence, isn't it? !! But is it really a coincidence? Will Alex succeed in saving the child? Unfortunately I think it's already too late.

Roll on the next episode! Note that this episode was directed by Kevin McKidd: an excellent actor and director!
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Disappoing and predictable
dogmadthelma31 December 2017
Greys used to be one of my favefourite programs but it is going down the pan fast and this episode was laughable and so predictable at the end that I could have written the script myself, if any hospital I went to was run by these clowns I would turn tail and run.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Chicago Med
amalyca26 November 2017
The same episode was in Chicago Med... The hacker, the reading through the newspaper... I was very disappointed by this episode. Much too boring. I was very disappointed by this episode. Much too boring. I was very disappointed by this episode. Much too boring. The all movie is getting down.
0 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this