Horror is back in the hood! The sequel to the ground-breaking original film Tales From the Hood reunites Executive Producer Spike Lee (Honorary Academy Award® winner) and Writers/Directors/... See full summary »
Alicia Davis Johnson
An undead teenage girl befriends a blind boy that she meets in a forest she haunts and hunts in. Both have been victims of unimaginable abuse, and each finds solace in the other. There may be a chance of light at the end of their tunnel, but it will come with a body count.
Justin P. Lange
A newly reunited young couple's drive through the Pacific Northwest turns into a nightmare as they are forced to face nature, unsavory locals, and a monstrous creature, known to the Native Americans as Oh-Mah.
Andrew Joseph Montgomery,
On the night of November 13, 1974, Ronald DeFeo, Jr. took a high-powered rifle and murdered his entire family as they slept. At his trial, DeFeo claimed that "voices" in the house commanded him to kill. This is their story.
The plot revolves around a group of young people that take a trip to the ruins in order to film a documentary about Epecuen. Ignoring the warnings, and after a brief tour, they get stranded... See full summary »
Two voyeuristic nerds are hacking the devices of people as they themselves are hacked by the feed from story tellers Mister Malevolent (Danny Trejo) and Mystic Woman (Nichelle Nichols) who have seven stories to tell.
Each story has its own cast of actors and I loved that some older and younger actors got their chance to shine. The cast list needs some serious updating. Jay Mohr, Chris Kattan, Barry Hensley, and Clarence Williams III also need to be included.
The seven stories are:
1. Mates - An abusive ex in a failed relationship learns a lesson the hard way.
2. The Prosecutor - An ambitious Texas AG who is proud of his career runs for Texas Governor and has a role reversal.
3. White Flight - Be careful what you wish for
4. The Samaritan - When one good soul reaches out for another.
5. Hate Radio - Another role reversal of sorts with a white male radio host who thinks women should know their place.
6. The Healer - A person preaching to others gets placed in a unique situation,
7. They Will Be Done - Right to Life fanatics kidnap a pregnant rape victim who they force to term with surprising results.
There is a last story but it is best for you to see it yourself.
Would I watch it again, sure if I had the time and had nothing else to do. Meaning that would be doubtful for now.
I would not pay to see it but you might want to if yo are a big fan of someone in the movie or involved with making it.
I do hope Danny Trejo makes more like this if he gets the chance.
7 of 16 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this