Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- Apart from one kiss to the cheek and a hug, there is nothing.
Violence & Gore
- A man gets beaten up by youths and as a result receives a black eye and a cut to the forehead.
- A man threatens a group of people with a fake gun and waves it around. He then shouts that if he does not get what he wants he will blow his brains out and points the gun to his head.
- The following profanity is recorded throughout: F-word 102x (3x of which were Mother-F), Sh*t 11x, Ar*e 6x, Piss 6x, Hell 5x, W*nker 2x, Pussy 2x, Bastard 1x, Prick 1x.
- The following blasphemy is recorded throughout: Jesus' name taken in vain 8x.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Bar scenes where people are drinking beer and spirits. Another scene where champagne is opened and a couple are celebrating.
- Smoking scenes throughout. A man refers to his cigarette as smoking weed and makes comment on its derivatives (weed, pot, wacky backy etc..).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Main character has depression and makes it known to others in the film that he cannot cope with what life throws at him and wants to die.
- Gun scene where man threatens innocent by standers with a fake gun. People are upset and crying in the scene.