Close Enough (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- Frequent crude sexual references and blurred nudity.
- A couple of scenes where characters are shown post-sex. (no significant nudity is shown, but it's still very clear they're fully nude)
- Recommend rating: PG-13
Violence & Gore
- Cartoon violence, including punching, kicking, gunfights, and other fanatical moments including some bloody moments and gory body horror images. Comparable to the violence to Regular Show.
- In Season 2, Episode Man Up, Josh was somehow shot in the Leg but he survives it, and Episode, Men Rock a Man was Shot in the chest and dies from it.
- Semi-frequent uses of moderate profanity, including uses of "shit", "ass", "bitch", "hell", "damn", and crude sexual references as well as racial jokes.
- The middle finger is used several times.
- The f-word is rarely used, and not in sexual context
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters are seen eating pills, smoking paraphernalia and drinking alcohol frequently. Most of it is seen in a comical light but is somewhat over the top in the way it is portrayed.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are a couple scenes throughout that are mildly intense/scary (chase scenes, etc.), but they're mainly comedic in tone.
- TV-14 for moderate language, crude sexual references, sexual innuendo, violence, drug and alcohol content and strong suggestive themes. In fact it has many scenes that surpass TV-14 with content TV-MA due to his frequent sexual references and innuendo but used in a comedic tone.