Curse of the Nun (2018) Poster

big knockoff
xyle66617 September 2018
This is nothing more than a attempt to grab cash from the crowd thats dumb enough to think that its the movie from the conjuring series. looking at carhurs review really kind of verifies that since he seems to be one of those people. just a shoddy b horror
24 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I rather catch pnuemonia and die...
thejelliclekat25 September 2018
Story is bad. Acting is bad. Cinematography is bad. Everything is bad. Tried to copy Conjouring but even the title is a bad rip-off.
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst movie of all time.
laszlocs29 October 2018
Just bad as it is. Every time when i watched something i thought, i found the worst movie....... until now. Officially the worst movie of all time. No further comment.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
if i could give a negative 10 rating i would
ubajin21 October 2018
I sat through 30 mins of this film and I honestly think it was the worst film that I've ever seen.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So so horror/mystic
abelegatis19 September 2018
I watched this movie today, wasn't really scarry, but more like mystic, endless mystical circle, overall so so because i never got afraid at all
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Seriously this is the 3rd movie with the same title this Year..
BatmanFunReviews201826 September 2018
A damaged young woman is looking forward to moving to a beautiful new home, but the spirit of a deranged nun wants her to stay right where she is. Curse of the Nun is another disappointment which i didn't actually did not expect to be perfectly honest. I mean the storyline was bad, the acting was bad and the cinematography even worth, this movie screamed awfulness from miles and miles away and it probably knew it. Please if you like any of the Conjuring movies or even the Nun movie that was released? Just skip this now before it's too too late.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
karolis-33-98627322 September 2018
Quite terrible movie. Not scarry at all, rather funny at some moments. Tried to copy conjuring I suppose with no luck unsurprisingly.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wtf is this movie
fouad_atallah937 October 2018
Tell Aaron to go sell pizza in real life and not direct movies ever again!!!!! Very bad movie i dont recommend anyone to watch it. You will waste 2 hours of your life to trash.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awful
owenfleet25 November 2018
This is genuinely the worst horror film I have ever seen, possibly the worst film I have ever seen. Bad acting, bad effects, bad storyline, everything about this film was bad. Even the prop gun lacked any real authenticity when shot. I understand this is a low budget film, but honestly, I think they would have been better saving the budget from this film and putting it towards something different. Avoid - unless you like your life being wasted!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
$21.09
nogodnomasters7 October 2018
Anna (Lacy Hartselle ) finds herself stuck in a rental with the murdering ghost of Sister Catherine (Rae Hunt). She is aided by maintenance man and ghost hunter KK (Brad Belemjian).

The ghost wears a rubber mask. In the doorway scene with KK, the bottom gap of the maks is clearly visible for quite a few seconds. Also uses a voice distorter.

The film had some elements of "1408" but the antics were inconsistent. I am not sure how one can kill a ghost with a sledgehammer when bullets go through them. Anna had a number of illusions, I guess to trick her, but to do what exactly?

Guide: No sex or nudity. I thought I heard the F-word from the maintenance man.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
They damaged the saga, horrible movie
Carhur14 September 2018
They damaged the saga, horrible movie, predictive scary scenes, the worst I've seen in years
8 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun for the whole family!!
obstacle-391617 October 2018
Give Aaron an Oscar and a golden globe, amazing special effect, perfect casting, great soundtrack. The nun will be in my nightmares for years. Kk was the real mvp.
1 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
DECENT MOVIE
lovemixer9 October 2018
This Movie is decent only problem is that it mostly takes place during daylight LOL BUT THE MOVIE IS VERY INTERESTING ITS A OK FILM THE ENDING COULD BE ADDED ON TO BUT THE MOVIE IS OK
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
WTF did i just watch ?
armanwhannell7 October 2018
Acting 0/10 cinematography 2/10 story 3/10 scary atmosphere 0/10 btw the nun looks funny, not like Valak from the Conjuring 2 and The Nun
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.