Mayday (2019) Poster

(II) (2019)

Can't trust imdb ratings
sonekken11 November 2019
The only way I can explain the high avg rating for this one, is that the imdb rating system is broken for when propaganda movies must have high ratings. But this is not a propaganda movie. This is not a movie. This was an experiment to see who can get the worst acting in the history of acting. You will never see worse acting in your life. No matter how many movies you will watch, there is a zero chance you will see so many bad actors in the same film. Giving it one star because I liked the closing song.
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
timowens-8458118 September 2019
How did this get associated with Lionsgate? As cheaply made as it is you'd think it was from The Asylum. Awful acting, laughable script and so cheaply made it makes soap operas look big budget.
30 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sooooo effing bad.....I loved it.
zof2226 October 2019
One of the best "So bad it's good" films I've seen in a long while. Every bad Cliche' is there with some of the worst dialogue and plot compromises I've ever seen....It's delicious. Sit back and enjoy this ludicrously awful piece of tripe for what it is...I loved it. Thought about giving it an ironic 9 but I don't think the creators would understand.
16 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
🗑
djwarfield18 September 2019
This is worse than garbage. The plane would have had an emergency landing after the first person disappeared. 90% of passengers disappeared and they act like nothing happened. WHAT?!?!? How does something like this get made?
28 out of 36 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Michael Pare must have worked for food, his only explanation being in this e
mc_figueiredo22 September 2019
Actually the actor Michael Pare, who in my opinion is very good, went to work in a production so bad as this, special effects of poor quality, besides the latex mask of the monster in which you find in any corner to buy! Michael Pare doesn't deserve this! My condolences
10 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Impossible to rate
pophealthgeo20 September 2019
This is the most incompetently produced, directed, acted and written movie I've ever ever seen. It is a mess from the camera work to the outrageous dialogue. Terrible terrible terrible but wow did I ever enjoy it! I haven't laughed this much in a long time. If I rated this movie based on technical competency then a ZERO. If I rated this in entertainment value then a TEN.
27 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst Movie Ever!
ursijaz22 September 2019
We left home around 1:00 am to get the DVD because of the rating. However, the ratings appears to be paid...worst direction and acting ever!
22 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
turnerevette17 September 2019
If I could rate this movie lower than a 1 I would the acting is horrible and the storyline even worse Michael Pare must have been hurting for money to be in this debacle
19 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shocking g
rosswillpointon18 September 2019
Like a school project! Don't wait your time actor's are not great at all some are good most are not could be a good story line. Probably blame director need to rap it up or need more Education!
26 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
8+ rating is fake!
richard-cassidy-897-63015721 September 2019
One decent actor, the rest are awful! Script is mostly terrible too. Premise has promise, but this movie executes on it terribly. Don't fall for the high rating! Damn thing tricked me and I won't get my time back; don't make the same mistake.
18 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Execrable!
leedesi562 October 2019
Make it go away! My contempt for this movie rivals the contempt the movie makers must feel toward their audience. An affront to all that is decent. Surely there is a circle of Hell lower than any of Dante's reserved for these people.
9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beyond Terrible
sderrickson-5544411 September 2019
By far the worst movie we've ever seen...highly disappointed in the high rating/critic reviews (horrible acting/plot).
18 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not a movie.
blackbelt-0459322 September 2019
Delete the movie. Get rid of the movie. Please. 7.1 is 7 times too generous.
24 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So bad
robertjohns-7069918 September 2019
Bad acting, awful dialogue, terrible plot, lousy movie through & through.
20 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just dont
jennist15 September 2019
The trailer was the best part of this movie. Everything was so fake and even the acting was horrible! Thats time I wont ever get back
30 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't bother
Fourstrawberries5 November 2019
The first thing I noticed was the pile of crap aircraft used. Then after 12 minutes of terrible acting I began to doubt the 6.1 rating. Two more minutes and I checked IMDB. I was right, this movie is a pile of dog vomit.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oy
kathyd77721 September 2019
Well.... it's a stinker. 3 stars for effort but this was some of the worst acting i've ever seen. It felt more like they were pretending to act, or like i was watching a rehearsal. The story doesn't make sense either. It's like the whole thing was written and filmed in the same week.
8 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
similar to Non-Stop (2014)
NijazBaBs5 October 2019
Just not even comparable to that movie. Unreal, unfinished, unexplained, unclear. No details about black magic. Skipped parts and most things look fake such as whole airplane and it's takeoff and landing. The only good things about this movie are its name, cover photo, and few funny very small details such as paranoia and accusation. But still nothing makes it deserve more than one star. Especially because of many if not all boring and annoying characters.
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mildly Entertaining...poorly acted Exorsicm on a Plane.
kermitdgorf12317 September 2019
Ok...the acting form everyone was really not good. I do like an airplane movie full of tension and mystery . This has that . I figured out who was responsible right from the start. Passengers and crew disappear whenever the lights go out. You might want to go with them.
10 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disaster
sansais22 September 2019
This movie is one of the worst movie ever,the director need to ask him self a question WTF am I doing.Go shred sheep's instead you Massimiliano Cerchi,what a joke
13 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrible 😂💀
jaydencoe15 September 2019
They must have purposely picked the worst actors ever. I don't know if I would watch this again if I was payed.
21 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
dinusundar4 October 2019
Stay away from this movie. Do not waste your time on this.
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This sucks.
vengeance2010 July 2020
Yeah the film sucks, the DVD cover really misleads you into believing it'll be great but honestly it isn't.

The film follows a typical flight from the Los Angles to London. But all the of the passengers are not what they seem as something sinister starts to occur as soon as take off occurs. Passengers start to mysteriously disappear 1 by 1 but who is causing this to happen? And will there be anyone left alive to stop whatever is happening on board the flight?

I found the film to be poor. The effects suck. The characters are boring & weak. The story is weak, the background story to the evil is weak & extremely unimaginative. The deaths are also themselves weak & just boring. Not to mention the characters start to get on your nerves, the main guy, the Air Marshall was alright along with Smokey, but the rest seriously got on my nerves. The point in the film where they were all shouting over one another when the stewardess were trying to calm them down got seriously annoying you just hoped they die right there & then!!

The ending was stupid, the way the plane landed was just dumb & unrealistic even them flying to London I mean come on? London? Really? Don't Americans know there are other airports in the UK never mind England alone? Gatwick, hello? Lazy cliched writing from someone who is clearly uneducated.

But overall the film sucked it was too short at 70 minutes but at least it ended as it was a bad dry & boring film with no substance or imagination to it! 1/10
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
1 1/2 Hours Of Your Life You'll Never Get Back
hathornec11 September 2019
Should be rated 0 stars. It really lapsed into a comedy at the end. It would have been better if everyone disappeared. Who knew all the passengers could fly a plane? And by the way, great landing. The worst of the worst. Refund please.
18 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible movie
icerbox20 October 2019
I'm sorry, but it's a . The acting is so bad, my score is 1.
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.