An archaeologist is doing her last job with some students in her hometown to prove her father's theory that there would be a colony settled there. One night he has an argument with a man and the next day he is found dead and buried in the place of the excavation. With the help of a policeman, she will try to unravel the mystery.Written by
Approx. 2 minutes. At the dig site when they find a spoon, one on the male students leans over to photograph the spoon in situ, there is obviously no flash unit attached to the camera, as the hot shoe is visible. When he stands up straight to listen to what is being said by the teacher (the lead character), there is a flash unit attached to the camera. See more »
1. Hmmm, well let's move on to negatives.
1. The dig site w/lots of closely spaced-out shallow rectangular excavations had just a small element of what most look like.
2. The actors' characterization/portrayal of students and archeologists artificially resembled just acting.
3. They dialogue was middle class, party level type socializing, and came across as forced memorization.
4. Not much dirt being moved about, not even on their clothing. Everyone was so spiffy clean.
5. Script - usual love interests; a dead body; possible treasure to tempt the baddies. A bit of sleuthing to solve our mysteries that might challenge a middle schooler.
2 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this