Blackmail (I) (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- The theme of adultery runs throughout the film
- In a number of scenes a man is shown taking different photographs of women into a toilet cubicle with him, although it is never made explicitly clear why.
- A man obsesses over whether a colleague he has a crush on is a virgin
Violence & Gore
- There are numerous scenes in which the protagonist imagines killing other characters (this is usually played for laughs), In one instance - he imagines killing his cheating wife and her lover using a lamp and then later a knife (not shown); he also imagines pushing a woman down a stairwell; blood is shown pooling down her forehead following this. While on a later occasion he also imagines killing the same woman by pushing her into a bookshelf which then collapses onto her killing her instantly.
- During a scuffle between two characters; a man is stabbed in the buttocks and a woman is shot in the chest multiple times, blood is shown following this.
- A man shoots another man in the chest several times, resulting in some minor spurts of blood.
- A woman threatens to falsely accuse a man of rape
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Charecters are shown drinking and smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film is dark and intense severely