"The Good Place" Dance Dance Resolution (TV Episode 2017) Poster

Excellent episode. Entertaining and Clever.
Dr_Sagan29 September 2017
OK. After the big revelation of what is actually happening in last season's finale, there where lots of ways this show could continue. The initial expectation might be for a Round 2 kind of season, similar in many ways with the first one.

But in this 3rd episode of the 2nd season the writers went for a totally new direction and ...that is a Good thing! So, this episode is successful in many ways.

First of all it is very entertaining. Quick, snappy montage, with nice rhythm. Second, it help the story to evolve to something else. fresh and new, multiplying the possibilities of what could happen next. It is even lighting a possibility for a real happy ending, when the series (after many episodes later, I hope) reaches its conclusion.

For those who had never watched "The hmm..Good place" I suggest you check it out.

I stand behind my original series review where I stated that this is a great comedy, and with some hidden messages. This episode shows that it evolves in a great way too. So a 10 out of 10 for this, and have in mind that I'm usually a though critic, especially in sitcoms.

9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Such a "Good Place"
mig991-130 September 2017
So much fun, so clever and overall just a really good show.

NBC is killing it with smart comedies like "Superstore" and now "The Good Place".

Kristen Bell is so good in this, but the supporting players are every bit as good. I especially like Maribel Monroe and hope to see her get more screen time. "Did you bring the cocaine"? LOL!!!!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
S2 is starting to suck
xhidden995 September 2018
EP1 was a recap of S1. EP2 is a restatement of EP1. Is it just that ONE JOKE? It's getting worn and old. Also the pacing is off and the writing is getting a little bit lazier
1 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.