Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 56 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence and language throughout|
Sex & Nudity
- None. There are no nudity and sexual scenes contained in this movie. Some women are shown in their underwear they work for a drug dealer. However nothing sexual at all.
Violence & Gore
- There are several explosions, one kills people, the other injures a woman.
- Riley learns a boy has a sucky dad so she puts her gun in his dad's mouth and says that if he doesn't give his son the father he deserves she'll kill him, she does this while memorizing his address so she can attack him if necessary.
- Much blood is present when she does much of these things.
- A man looks at a man and a child's dead body.
- Riley threatens to blow an alcohol store up if they sell a man anymore drinks.
- Many gunshots are seen and heard and much blood is shown because of them.
- A woman has a knife fight with a man. She's later is seen stapling her wounds. This is graphically shown.
- A man brutally punches a woman.
- The plot picks up when the three men who killed Riley's family are found hung upside down from a Farris wheel this is graphically shown there is blood.
- Riley is seen on a security camera robbing a gun store.
- The judge that ruled in favor of the cartelle is brutally murdered, this happens when Riley ties and explosive cord around him and hooks his phone up to a detonator. She is on the bus and she calls him this triggers an explosion.
- Riley steals two cars.
- One of the men who rips off the cartelle is tortured, and his head is cut off, his severed head is not shown but blood is shown splettering across the room.
- A cop explains why he shouldn't mess with a cartelle to another cop he then shows that they found an agent's badge with a bullet hole in it inside his locker (meaning a dirty cop put it there)
- A man's neck is slashed but it is not shown on screen. All we see is blood splatter
- There are many uses of the f-word, with several following "mother"; a few b---h, a--, etc.
- There are about thirty-five uses of f***, b**** is used several times almost always directed at Riley.
- 2 abuses of "Jesus" and 1 of "Christ."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The entire plot line focuses on a cartelle that has killed Riley North's family.
- A cartelle is seen distributing drugs.
- A cartelle's place of work is shown.
- A alcoholic father is shown intending to buy alcohol but Riley stops him (see violence and gore section for more details). She also threatens to blow up the store if they sell him any alcohol again.
- Riley chugs vodka to numb her pain.
- A cop drinks alcohol in his coffee while investigating a case.
- Men try to rip off a drug cartelle.
- The cartelle is shown making their drugs.
- The members of the cartelle drink heavily.
- Many drug influences are present.
- The cartelle is seen making drugs.
- Several people are shown take drugs/pills.
- Drugs are a key focus in this movie, and are heavily referenced.
- During a court hearing Riley is said to be on a number of drugs, the lawer lists all of them.
- Riley goes into a drug cartelle's place they make drugs and she jumps out of a window and into piles of drugs they fall on her and the drugs and their labels are shown.
- Many people drink some heavily.
- A woman pours a drink for a man and he drinks it.
- A man is shown making himself a drink, he drinks it.
- Many references to drugs, cocaine, weed, etc.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Riley has two stand-offs with the same guy she ends up killing him blood is shown.
- Riley's family is seen getting killed blood is present.
- A child is used as bait to lure Riley out of hiding.
- Riley is shown massacring members of the cartelle all hanging out in one place. This is very bloody violent and intense.
- A man's head is cut off (not shown).
Violence & Gore
- A man and his daughter are brutally killed after he said he would rip off a cartel. Riley is also in this attack injured and her head is bloody.
- The story follows a woman killing an entire cartelle to avenge her family's murder.
- A dirty cop kills an innocent cop that he is partnered with.
- Riley puts a blanket over her head to hide who she is, and invades a place of work for the drug cartelle, this scene is very violent and contains blood.
- A woman stands in front of Garcia the leader of the cartelle ready to shoot while a cop presses her not to. She does so the cops shoot at her, but one calls for a suede fire. When she shoots the man she shoots him in his face and you can see the blood behind his head spatter on a wall.
- As Riley North is invading this cartelle work place she holds a gun to a young man in his 20-30's until he tells her what she wants to know.
- After this happens the leader finds out, and threatens him, the man is never seen again in the movie it is implied he is dead.
- Riley holds a gun up to a man and gives him money in exchange for his car.
- Riley finds the cell phone of the dead cop, and her body in a dumpster she uses this to broadcast on national news where she is her head is full of blood as is her arms.
- An innocent child is used to lore Riley out of hiding it seems as though she will be killed but she is not.
- Riley invades the cartelle leader's house and has a stand off with him, she is armed he is not, his daughter witnesses this. His daughter distracts Riley and she doesn't kill Garcia. Previous to this she finds his daughter and tells her to run away.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Riley is seen torturing a corrupt judge telling him exactly how he was going to die. She gives a very slow and drawn out speech to him and says that if he can remember her name, he can live. However, she had taped his mouth, so he was not able to tell her name, and she then remotely blows him up.
- Riley punches a woman, ties her up, and puts a gun to the woman's head. Riley says she will burn the house down with this woman still tied up inside. As she walks away, and the woman is screaming, she says that she is just kidding.