Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- The heroine wears some revealing outfits in a few scenes. A song sequence shows a lot of bikini clad women. There's one kissing scene as well.
- Bad boy is basically a lot of foreign models in bikinis gyrating around Prabhas. It is an extremely seductive and women-objectifying song.
Violence & Gore
- The film is rated U/A for sequences of intense action violence. There are numerous stylized fight sequences involving usage of guns and improvised bladed weapons. There are also a lot of intense chase sequences where several vehicles crash and get blown up. Gore is present in most of the action sequences.
- Frequent strong violence includes bloody shootings and stabbings, with occasional aftermath sight of blood and wounds.
- A man is stabbed in the eye, and another man's hand is deliberately set on fire.
- Fight scenes feature stylised kicks, punches and blows with heavy objects.
- Further violence includes moderately intense shoot-outs, explosions, vehicular crashes and collisions, and a scene of attempted hanging.
- Infrequent usage of profanity.
- Mild bad language includes 'saala', 'shit', 'bastard' and 'bloody'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters can be seen smoking and drinking throughout the film.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the action sequences feature a high amount of gore, which can be intense for younger viewers.
- This work contains flashing images which may affect viewers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy.
Sex & Nudity
- The heroine one morning appears in the hero's apartment in his shirt (implying sex the previous night) and comes up to him. She puts her leg up on the table (implying that he can see her genitalia) and asks him if he is tempted, cos she is.