Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language and some bloody images|
Sex & Nudity
- The whole movie is totally clean... no sex scenes or nudity, no kisses and no hugging.
Violence & Gore
- After a helicopter crash a woman is seen with a deep gash on her stomach. A man staples it and performs first aid. The gash is later seen several times while he cleans and bandages it. It's not graphic or disturbing.
- A man falls down a snow cave and injures his leg. A deep wound is show with some blood dripping from it.
- Injuries are seen in quite graphic detail (open wounds and bloody images).
- Mild language.
- A couple F-words yelled and whispered.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man gives a woman medicine which quickly runs out.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A close quarter encounter happens between a man and a polar bear. This could be frightening for some.
- The film revolves around one man's dire attempt to survive in spite of all odds being against him. Many of the scenes portray the character battling intense exhaustion and emotional distress in a cold, bleak landscape.
- Some scenes are very tense and long with quite a lot of violence and gore. (Deleted: Personal opinions about suitable ages are welcome in the Reviews section.)
- The end maybe intense for some young viers