Last Three Days (2020) Poster

Low-key C movie with decent acting and cinematography but no satisfaction
godsnames14 November 2020
First of all, it is watchable thanks to its cinematography. Second, the actors involved do a decent job. However, the story is criss-cross to say the least. At the end one feels like: 'Huh?' It is what it is: a well photographed film with moderate acting, confusing story and a happy ending.
15 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't bother
zhursfdw17 November 2020
This movie seemed interesting for about 10 minutes. Bad acting, but what's worse is the plot. Just dumb, nothing made sense, such a stupid storyline... watch anything else...
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't Waste Your Time!!!
collectorofsorts16 November 2020
I'm a 'movie guy'. I love low-budget 'B-Movies', big budget movies and everything in between. But, I don't like THIS movie. I watched 25-30 minutes and finally said 'enough'. It's just a very poorly done and scattered film. There's nothing here to get you interested and to keep you interested. It's like the writers had a drunk weekend and wrote some incoherent babble and then found someone with more dollars than sense to back it.
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
5 seconds
bilfil-6847917 November 2020
Watched the first 5 seconds then gave up on this piece of garbage. find a writer over 10 years old, please.
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh my - that was really bad
psxexperten14 November 2020
You don't want to waste time on this garbage! I just don't get what was the whole point, it just sucks so hard that I can't believe this has been done intentionally - surely something went horribly wrong somewhere, there has to be some excuse for the lack of any intelligence.
12 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Who do I see about a refund???
mlaight19 November 2020
Wasn't sure what to expect but thought I'd give it a go.

Sadly it was a major let down, I wasn't sure if I'd missed something but based on the other reviews it seems like I hadn't.

Overall poor, would not recommend at all.
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What a horrible waste of time
joel-15618 November 2020
Don't waste your time with this one it has nothing redeemable about it. Horrible in every category.
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A role Tom cruise would turn down
Stanlee10717 November 2020
This is bad Training day rip off. The acting is not the best. The main protagonist Jack (Robert Palmer Watkins) seemed more robotic than human. The confusing flashback scenes do little to enhance the film.

There is as much chemistry between Jack & Beth (Deborah Lee Smith) as the current US President & his first lady. The only way in which to enjoy this film is to laugh at how unintentionally humourous it is.
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Thoroughly enjoyable film!
tatianaosu31 December 2020
I watched this with my husband on a rare movie night and we both really enjoyed it. Action, thriller, and romance - what's not to like? Beautifully shot and the acting was great as well.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Needs Some Work
francisfeltner24 November 2020
On the positive side, the cinematography was well done for an independent film. It looked good. Also, the love story in the beginning worked for me. In fact, that was the best part of the film.

In the middle, the acting was descent, but not great.

On the negative side, the story had a lot of problems. To start with the out-of-sequence events made it impossible to follow what was actually happening. In addition, there was little plot structure and no discernable theme other than a struggling couple works it out in the end. But the plot had little to do with them actually working it out. I had a hard time seeing how the events of the movie and the ending were related.

The story would have been better served being told in a straight forward way without the out-of-sequence memories which made it very confusing. And it would have been better as a love story than an action/thriller. I found myself glad to see the flash back scenes throughout the movie when they were studying in the library. The only problem was, I had no idea how they related to the plot, or how the four loves came into play. If that was the point of the movie, it needed to be more fully drawn out.

At the end of the day, I wasn't sure what exactly happened or why. Better story structure would have made this a good film.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I was drugged?
nogodnomasters26 November 2020
Last three days starts with "7 years ago" when Harry met Sally and Jack (Robert Palmer Watkins) met Beth (Deborah Lee Smith). Jack is on the police force working narco undercover with Dave (Thomas Wilson Brown) who does not do things by the book. Dave wants to bust the Yaku which is not approved by the department. Jack hesitates. Beth is off the deep end because she hasn't sen Jack in 6 whole days!. Jack ends up drugged and loses three days which he remembers in a confusing non-chronological order that turned the film into an unwatchable confusing mess.

Guide: No swearing, sex, or nudity.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Possibly the worst movie ever...
nyjazzman22 November 2020
A confusing jumble of events for the plot, miserable acting by all, and cinematography that appears to be shot for a grade d television show. I don't want to waste more time writing about it. Don't waste your time watching it.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Solid B movie
ilikedamoovies31 December 2020
First off, this film is really pretty. It's shot well and has some cool action. Some other reviewers were saying the story was confusing, but it really wasn't. Without spoiling anything, HINT: pay attention to the day of the week on the watch and you'll figure out what's going on right away. I liked that format of the movie. Anyway, this movie was a lot of fun. The wife and I enjoyed it and you will too. 10/10, would recommend.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cool film anchored by great acting
adampachter2 December 2020
I really enjoyed this time-bending thriller, anchored by a great performance from Deborah Lee Smith. I wish the ending had made a little more sense, but the build up was impressive, the character work strong, and the visuals were a lot of fun!
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
''action''? ''thriller''?
kotepanchvidze18 November 2020
Hm, such a slow paced development for ''actiion'' or ''thriller'' movie?? Plot.. they died for.. nearly nothing?! Was the time-switching scenes intended to only confuse the audience?! What is good: fine cinematography work.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie is absolutely incredible!!
ericwarren-7317725 November 2020
You think you know where the story is going, but you don't. This is one of the best indie films I've seen! Robert Palmer Watkins kills it and it doesn't get much better! Trust me....you want to watch this movie!
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rogue cop police procedural
dougnslp1 December 2020
You've got to pay careful attention to the date on the watch in this film. With that tip in mind you'll follow the storyline and enjoy the acting, the "mama-san" of the Yaku gang, is top notch character acting as well as Deborah Lee Smith's sympathetic portrayal of lead Beth.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Low Budget Drama/Romance/Crime Thriller with a Sci-Fi Twist
taygrun21 November 2020
First off, this is a low budget indie film, so know what you're signing up for.

Secondly, it's an extremely well done low budget indie film! The development for story is methodical, but at the halfway point, things really kick into high gear!

The actors are dedicated. The cinematography matches any studio feature. The action is tight. The story is compelling and keeps you guessing.

If you're expecting the next Mission Impossible or Nolan caper, you'll be disappointed. If you take it for what it is, a low budget indie film with a lot of heart, you should be pleasantly satisfied.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Perfect Modern Action Film
roger_202013 November 2020
Last Three Days is the prototype type for the modern action film. Since it's also one of the best action films ever made, that happens to be a very good thing. Last Three Days is lean, mean, and doesn't contain a single second of wasted screen time. The direction, the action, the story, the acting every aspect of this film comes close to big-budget action movie the Last Three Days has it all 10/10. already looking forward to Last Three Days part 2
8 out of 56 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Edge of your seat!
ericpaulflores-6729315 November 2020
From the start this movie throws you into this world. Mystery, suspense and action! That's what this movie delivers!
4 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Last Three Days is a Thriller for the ages
mitchelllawthomas14 November 2020
Last Three Days is an absolute thriller of a mystery action movie. Robert Palmer Watkins delivers an incredible Detective Jack in search of what happened during his last three days. The last 45 minutes will have you on the edge of your seat waiting for the next twist. Highly recommend checking this one out.
5 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Mindless Writer-Director's Production
fazilsardar-111621 January 2021
The cast and cinamtography is good but the story is completely lost. It seemed that the even the writer and director did not knew how to bring climax and anticlimax. What wasteful waste of time. I wish I would have gone through others reviews before wasting time for watching this movie. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
waste of time
iuliusaugustus7 December 2020
The movie idea sounds nice, but the acting and the plot are so bad

i kept watching it because i like the time stuff in other movies, here i just wanted to see how deep they sink

it supposed to be a cop movie with no cop car? no siren, no lights?

the main character never talks with his superiors? and goes from trap to trap

such a waste of time
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.