I Feel Pretty (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, some partial nudity, and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman injures her vagina/groin on a bicycle. It's mentioned verbally but in a non-sexual context.
- A woman stands fully nude in front of a man as a "preview" for the sex they are going to have-- she is not in focus so details are indiscernible. She is shown from behind in a very darkened silhouette. They get into bed to make love and her breast is seen, though the nipple is covered partially by her arm. She mounts him and thrusts several times as they talk and she admires herself in a mirror above the bed-- something that he comments as being "hot". Neither genitals nor female nipples are shown, but the scene isn't brief.
- Lots of girls in bikinis, very revealing.
Violence & Gore
- Various harmless pratfalls. A woman falls off of a bicycle and hits her head; a chunk of her hair is ripped out in the spokes of a wheel. Later in the film, she walks into a glass door and is knocked unconscious. Upon awakening, she has a bleeding head wound.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink socially throughout the film and many scenes take place inside bars. In one scene a woman gets heavily intoxicated, which her friends remark upon.