Revenge (II) (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 38 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong bloody gruesome violence, a rape, sexuality, graphic nudity, drug use and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Full frontal male nudity, rear and topless female nudity, and brief lower female frontal nudity
- Early on in the film a man lifts up a woman's skirt revealing her butt in black panties. She then turns around and helps him take his clothes off. She then kneels down and performs oral sex on him with a side shot of his butt visible. Just after this scene ends he is seen walking around the house completely naked with butt and genitals completely visible.
- Jen is seen wearing scandalous clothes for a good part of the beginning of the film. This obviously proves very arousing for his friends.
- Jen does a very seductive dance for the men.
- A man wipes something off of Jen's back that may be semen.
- Jen's butt and breasts are seen as she puts some clothes on.
- In part of a nightmare sequence Jen is seen performing oral sex on a man. His butt is visible. Brief shots of the rape scene are seen.
- A man gets in the shower and his butt is seen.
- During the last 15 minutes of the movie a male character is caught up to by Jen as he is preparing to take a shower. His bare butt is shown for about 30 seconds while he is in the shower. A showdown ensues and he is fully nude the entire time, however the camera focuses almost entirely above his waist, except for a some butt shots, and a couple of brief flashes of his genitals. The genital flashes only last a second or two.
- When Jen is packing to leave, a man keeps an eye on her while changing, her breasts can be seen for a short time, its a blink and miss scene
- It's directed by a woman, so most nudity features men with very brief shots of female nudity.
Violence & Gore
- A man slaps a woman. Some blood is seen on her mouth.
- A man scares his friend by throwing a bloody animal corpse on the windshield of their car. Blood is seen on the windshield for an extended part of the scene.
- A corpse of a dead man is found in the river.
- A man punches his friend in the face and breakes his nose. Quite a bit of blood is seen.
- A woman has nightmares about a man shooting her in the head with a shotgun. Her head explodes in a very violent manner.
- A woman falls from a a cliff and is impaled on a branch. The scene is very graphic and a lot of blood with a detailed wound is shown.
- A man is stabbed in the eye with a hunting knife. The knife is seen lodged in his eye socket.
- A woman cuts open her wound and removes a pieces of branch from her abdomen. She then seals it with a hot metal plate. A lot of blood is seen.
- A man is shot in the shoulder. He then steps on a shard of glass. A deep gash is seen on his foot. He proceeds to gouge the wound with his fingers and removes the glass.
- A man is shot in the abdomen. A deep wound is seen with blood flowing profusely. He runs around the house chasing a woman and the house is seen drenched in blood eventually.
- A corpse is found in a lake and appears extremely bloated from water submergence and critically injured from a former attack.
- Strong but infrequent language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking and smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The rape and attempted murder of Jen may be considered very upsetting and disturbing.
- This movie is extremely violent and bloody. Not recommended for audiences that are squeamish.
- A woman hallucinates being violently attacked by a bloated corpse. It's slightly prolonged and extremely intense and uncomfortable to watch.
Sex & Nudity
- A man begins to slip his hand down Jen's panties but she tells him to stop. He then angrily turns her around and pulls her panties down and undoes his pants zipper. Another man comes in and catches them but does nothing and walks away. She is heard screaming in the other room. Some shots show her being violently raped from behind.
- In the final act of the movie a man is walking through the house naked with multiple shots on his butt and brief genitals.
Violence & Gore
- A woman is violently raped.
- A man pushes a woman over a cliff and she gets impaled on a tree. Shortly after she is seen mangled and bleeding and covered in ants. She wakes up and painfully struggles to free herself from the branch.
- A piece of the branch that Jen got impaled to is seen stuck in her abdomen. Lots of blood is seen on the ground where she walked.
- A man tries drowning a woman. She grabs his knife off of him in the struggle and stabs him in the eyes with it. He bleeds as the knife gets stuck in his eye. He screams for a good while before finally dying from the wound.
- A woman cries as she struggles to heal her wounds. She removes the branch in her stomach by slowly slicing open her own stomach with a hot knife. After the branch is finally removed she heats up a shredded beer can and uses it to cauterize the wound.
- A woman shoots a man in the shoulder. He screams as blood splatters everywhere. He is seen bleeding profusely as he tries to flee. He then catches her by surprise and shoots her hitting her in the ear. He then chases her and steps in shreds of broken glass. A very graphic shot of him pulling the shards out of his foot is seen. An extremely violent and disturbing segment.
- Blood is seen pouring from a man's foot as he struggles to start a car. He tries running over a woman but she shoots him in the head. Blood shoots out of the back of his car seat.
- A woman shoots a man in the side. blood splats from the wound. He drags himself on the floor and blood is seen all over the floor and walls. This scene goes on for an extended period as the man and woman pursue one another in the house. The man hits the woman in the head with the butt of his gun. She is dazed from the blow. The man tries to strangle the woman but she punches him in the wound. He staggers backward in pain and then she shoots him in the stomach one last time finally killing him.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character is handed some hallucinogenic drug for recreational purposes, and he explains to others the effects it can have. Another character then eats some of the drug, although for medicinal effect.