Playing with Dolls: Havoc (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 31 items
Sex & Nudity
- Every single female in this movie is seen topless at least once.
- One girl wakes up and finds a severed arm on her left breast.
- A woman takes off her top and reveals her boobs that are faker than Trumps' wig
- Woman wears a see through dress. Breasts clearly visible
- Brief glimpse of one woman's right tit
- A woman's bare breasts are seen when she changes clothes
Violence & Gore
- Lots of unrealistic violence. A woman is forced to suck on a cut out eyeball.
- A dumbass throws rocks at another dumbass
- A man is hit with a machete in the stomach. Extremely poorly done blood splatter.
- A montage of kills from the previous 2 films. Horribly done and not disturbing. More like a comedy reel.
- Use of a machete
- A man's leg is chopped woth a machete. Lots of ketchup flies onto his face. He is chainsawed to death offscreen
- A woman (or very obviously a fake mask) is stabbed in the eye and a ton of tomato sauce burst from the plastic eye ball.
- A man punches another man
- A woman shoots another woman by mistake
- Fake bleeding heart and other body parts are seen
- A woman wakes up and spits a severed toe from her mouth
- A man tries to put some type of organ in a woman's mouth
- A woman is shot in the shoulder
- A man is shot in the stomach and chest
- The top half of a man's head hits the ground
- Hell is said
- Use of g*ddamn
- Whore is mentioned
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a cigarette during a conversation
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film is so bad that the violence is hilarious. Nothing scary at all.
- A woman gets an orgasm from how cold it is? She is a horrible actress so it could just be she's cold.
- The killer apparently has a mental brrakdown in a bathroom. Such stupid acting
- A man and woman fight like 2 3rd graders auditioning for a school play
- A woman takes a leisurely jog away from the killer