The Loud House Movie (2021) Poster

Doesn't feel like the loud house
jalinakgg21 August 2021
To me it kinda feels like the movie is all about Lincoln. The sisters were a huge part in the original series. I honestly think that they should have added more parts for the sisters. Anyway they did a great job with the environment and animations.
13 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not Bad. But Pretty Good.
shaleenlyntiu20 August 2021
This Movie's plot is honestly relatable for me, but kind of normal for a family movie. The climax was amazing, songs were music to my ears, and almost made me cry in happiness! Would recommend!
13 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My Faith In The Loud House Restored For Now
richiesburgers21 August 2021
This movie has redeemed the show it's based on... for now at least.

Lincoln finally gets a well written character arc, the songs are good, and the hero actually fights the villain, unlike in Sponge On The Run which disappointed me a lot.

I put it on number 3 on my top 5 animated Nickelodeon Movies.
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just a regular loud house episode
christian_crea20 August 2021
This movie was "meh" at best. The animation was good tho, but the movie wasn't anything special compared with their regular episodes.
14 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun, and really good
brunovalsi21 August 2021
I really like this movie, i actually thought it was going to be bad, but no! This film actually has what makes a good movie a good movie, It's really good to see that Lincoln's sisters actually treat him better in this movie, unlike the tv show... Not only that, but Lynn Jr., who is usually hated by TLH fans, she is actually more likable in this movie, which is good. The animation is also a big improvement over the tv show considering this is a movie.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
GOOD IF YOU'RE A FAN OF THE SERIES, IF NOT TOO
elvaarellano21 August 2021
This is the best Movie-Based on series ever, and is on Netflix. The end.
9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Few Years Too Late But Hey It Did It's Job Well!
Clank_Zoka21 August 2021
I used to watch The Loud House quite a bit back in the day, however I only watched all of season 1 and only a bit of season 2, but I still really liked and it was one of the better NickToons of the time, nowadays i haven't catched up with the show and I dunno much about what's going on, except with the controversy with it's creator and that spin off show too, now a movie in 2021 I think is a few years too late since I dunno if the show is still a thing at all, but a movie is definitely what the show needed anyways, so it finally came to Netflix with all it's loud and Scottishness and..., yeah I really liked it, it's a great film for a Loud House fan like me and even non fans, but I'd admit it's not quite the perfect film for the series, so let's talk about it.

I liked the story and what it ended up being, it's quite simple but still has that traditional Loud House style of humour and slapstick along with a different style of story telling that's cartoony in all the right places, it's also very funny with big lines and unexpected phrases that legit works, I really liked the opening too, sure it's the typical how did they meet and when did it all started kinda of a thing, but it's nice fan service and it's very sweet, the animation still contains the great visuals of the show while also adding new stuff in it like a bit of 3-D animation while also going to new locations like Scotland which looks outstanding along with wonderful lighting and a unique style that works well enough for a feature film!, along with the characters we know from the show who are all extremely funny, likeable and still have their distinct personality that works and are nice to Lincoln when he tries to help out, Leni being my favourite sister of them all, I dunno her sense of humour and personality really clicks with me, hell even Lincoln is quite relatable in trying to find what he is good at, along with two new additional characters who are delightful!, Angus (David Tennant) and Morag (Michelle Gomez) who steal the show with one who has great heart and one who is obviously the main villain ness, along with a fantastic with every song being catchy as heck and spectacular voice acting especially from Mr. Tennant!.

However there are still a few things that keep this away from being the most perfect Loud House movie, as good as the story can be, it's still predictable and quite cliched, which can make you guess exactly what will happen and sometimes the humour doesn't always land as it should and Bobby who is Lori's boyfriend is completely pointless even though he was in it for a funny reason, but he's not a bad addition in this, but he could of been in it more.

So the Loud House Movie is like the My Little Pony Movie (2017), it's a film that fans needed and it's one we wanted, it has our favourite characters in a new area with the same yet still hilarious humour, the stylistic and great animation, catchy and awesome songs, a good story that has at it's core a nice heart, but it's still a movie so it will be predictable, not always land a good joke despite it's sharp and quick gags, but still a great movie if you are a fan of the series or not, new comers will really get a kick of the wonderful sense of humour and the big visuals and fans I think will adore it, so go and check it out when ya can, it's not perfect but a great enough movie for the series, it's a film you can watch proud but also LOUD!

I'm giving the Loud House Movie a 8.1/10.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Movie
g-9782421 August 2021
Loved it good movie but ronnie anne and bobby did not really show up in the movie i liked the ending hope others loved it too.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really good
Endless_Pain_Sob21 August 2021
I didn't think this movie would have good music, or a good plot, but it did make me want to dance.
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's really good imo
oreoluwapelumi21 August 2021
I actually like it but I think it's cuz I also really like the series.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loud castle
legobuilderpro21 August 2021
The Loud House series is pretty good and funny, so when The Loud House Movie came out I didn't know what to think. But I enjoyed the movie as much as the series.

I still like Lincoln Loud and his 10 sisters, the animation and how it's the same but updated a bit, I found funny scenes and liked the songs that they added in.

The plot is simple and fun also the 3rd act climax is awesome and I didn't expect it. I liked how Lincoln Loud defeats the main villain.

If you liked The Loud House series then you'll like The Loud House Movie.
9 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is the fifth greatest movie I've seen this year!
apowell-3305920 August 2021
I watched the movie. It was so great. I loved the movie so much, I'm thinking about making it my movie night tomorrow. Now, I love both the show and the movie.
8 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An Amazing Adaptation!
ryannicolai28 August 2021
Wow, I really enjoyed this movie! Lincoln is treated way better then in the show and I loved the addition of Morag and Angus! I also loved the ending and the songs were pretty good. I would definitely recommend!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun and really good
brunovalsi21 August 2021
I actually thought this movie was going to be bad, but no! It's actually a pretty good movie, it's nice to see that Lincoln's sisters treat him better in this movie, unlike the tv show... And Lynn Jr., Who is usually hated by TLH fans, she's actually more likable in this movie! And doesn't treat Lincoln like trash, which is good. The animation is also a big improvement over the tv series, along with the plot which keeps you interested. Definately a movie i would recommend watching.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
waste of time
mailforsenor6 September 2021
I liked the loud house tv series as it showed the life of a middle class family, the problems they have and how they face such challenges. But the movie has gone completely out of orbit. The story line is so predictable. One can even guess what the ending will be like.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Waste of Time
wkamencyclonejoker20 August 2021
The movie started off strong with the characters in their hometown, but then the movie falls apart when they arrive in Scotland. There are a lot of setups that go nowhere except for a few jokes. 'The Loud House' never had good songs except for a few from the 'Really Loud Music' episode so I was confused by the choice to make this a musical. The songs and the choreography to the songs are not good, but I guess kids or the mega-Loud-House fans will enjoy them.

Also, the movie makes you root for the villain. I know the Louds aren't really good people and it's the running joke of the show, but they're really obnoxious in this. Also, at one point they all just decide to stay in Scotland (this is not a spoiler, they revealed this in the trailers/clips) and no one has a problem with it. Not Luan or Lori who have sweet and loyal boyfriends back home. Not Luna who has an equally sweet and loyal girlfriend and a band back home (and by the way, if I was her girlfriend, I would've dumped her by now - this is the second time in the show she's left her behind without a problem and more than once has lied to her). None of them except for Lincoln, and the only reason why he feels bad is because he has to tell his very loyal and loveable friend back home - that's it. Awful.

Also, the plot moving along is completely reliant on a ghost. A ghost who is like "oh no something awful is going to happen like it did with me.....but I'll wait until the very end when it's too late to tell them." It's laughable writing. And at the end, most of the characters have nothing to do. At two points, they are literally trapped from doing anything by rubble that conveniently falls to block safe passage, but not crush them. The writers could not think of a way to let them do anything in the big finale.

I've been a fan of this show for awhile, but I think this movie confirms I'm done with it. The show has been dumbing down the characters and adding more "wacky" stuff (like dragons and ghosts) to the plots. It reminds me a lot of what happened to 'Spongebob' and I can't be here for that again.

Giving it three stars because the voice acting is great (as usual), the backgrounds are gorgeous, the BEGINNING of the movie was fun, and I know kids will probably enjoy watching it. I just didn't. It felt like I wasted my time.
14 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why does this exist?
ilovetrains223 August 2021
This film is just, why. Its boring and extremely generic. It just feels soulless and hollow, and its not that funny if I'm being honest, but its just suppose to be harmless entertainment and while i didn't enjoy this film, it seems like a lot of people did so all power to you. Overall a predictable, hollow film that has its charm but is mostly very bland. If ur a loud house fan, you will probably like the movie, but for everyone else, you can skip it.
6 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad don't watch it.
haw-989498 September 2021
This really sucked. Please don't watch it. Watch something actually good. The only reason why I watched it was just to make fun of it.
5 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fans of the show will eat this up
adotson-9823323 August 2021
"The Loud House Movie" is a very energetic, and fast paced family film with great messages and some catchy songs.

What I liked about this movie is that if your a fan of "The Loud House" your definitely gonna love this movie. As a fan this movie captures the heart of the show, and jokes that I love. The movie also has a lot of great songs. I like how the movie isn't overloaded with too many songs. But the songs that are in the film are very good. The movie also has nice animation. It's a nice update to the animation in the show. Also the movie has great messages about being yourself and loving your family. It's a great movie to teach kids that life isn't always about being popular.

Now I have very few negatives and honestly there minor. While the movie is fast paced, it is a little too fast paced. Things kinda feel a little rushed. And the villain wasn't as interesting or much of threat. I think they could've done a little better with the villain.

Aside from that "The Loud House Movie" is a fun musical that has great messages, fun animation, and really great characters. Highly recommend.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best Nicktoons movies out there! (No Spoilers)
racercinemaproductions22 August 2021
Hello there and, welcome to my review of The Loud House Movie.

So, I've recently watched The Loud House Movie and, it's actually one of the best Nicktoons movies out there. I'm not gonna spoil the movie since people who haven't seen it yet might wanna give it a watch. Anyways, the plot of the move is pretty much similar in concept to Muster Go Home. Both movies have both families traveling to England or in this case Scotland to find their family history. Where it differs is the fact that The Loud House movie is not a horror comedy and instead of a race, the plot revolves around a dragon and the secpter that controls it. But, that's not a bad thing as Munster Go Home is one of the more underrated gems in my opinion. Anyways, back to The Loud House Movie. It has some references to the show itself which is pretty cool for any Loud House fan. Not gonna spoil them all. There's also little to no gross-out humour in this movie which is odd considering that The Loud House is known for it. Yes, there are a few scenes in there where there's potty humour. But other than that, the gross out humour is almost nonexistent in this movie. But, it's nice that they were able to do away with fart jokes and some of the gross-out humour that the show is usually known for. The songs in this movie are excellent. One song in particular, The Duchess I Will Be is worthy of a Jonathan Young or RichaadEB cover. That is by far my favourite song in the movie It also helps that two of the cast members from the Steven Moffat era of Doctor Who, David Tennant and Michelle Gomez do the voices of Angus and the main villain herself, Morag in this movie. It's kinda like the TV series, Gargoyles where nearly the entire cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation helped the show become better. And, props for giving actual Scottish people to the voices of Scottish people rather than getting someone to do a Scottish accent. That would've been cringey, Yikes! The climax of the movie is excellent and was very emotional. It could even make people cry. Not gonna spoil it tho. However, there are some bad things about the movie. For starters, a random Scottish teenager became Leni's love interest. I'm usually more of a Chazeni (Chaz x Leni) guy. But hey, at least it's better when they had a black sweater teen that somewhow looks like a YouTuber as Leni's love interest in Undercover Mom. And also, they could've better utilized Lori Loud as she was the Loud sister that had the least amount of screen time in that movie. They also retconned the continuity as in one episode, it explains that Luna got into rock when she was a preteen or in her early teen's. But, that's only just a minor nitpick as Luna as a kid looks cute with her skull shirt. My final complaint for the movie is that they sail away in an old sail ship from the 1700's even though Scotland has cruise ships. But, I honestly think that the HMS Royal Oak or even the HMS Hood would be a better choice as the cruise ship for Loch Loud. But, both of those ships were sunken during combat. Especially, when the HMS Hood got sunk by the terror of the seas, the German Battleship Bismarck. Sabaton made a song about that infamous battleship. Or, maybe it would be a replica or an alternate universe where these ships never got sunk in battle. That's just me tho. So in conclusion, The Loud House Movie is a must-watch for any Nickelodeon and Loud House fan. It's everything you would want in a Loud House movie. This movie gets a 9 out of 10. It's not perfect by any means. But, it's a Loud, Loud movie and every Loud House fan's dream. If you have the chance, I'd highly recommend you to watch the Loud family's grandest adventure yet! Trust me, it is worth the wait after it spent four years in development hell.
this movie is AMAZING!!!
rjthegamer21 August 2021
I really love this movie i am a big fan of the loud house and i know some fans of the loud house don't like this movie but if your a fan of the loud house i recommend to watch this movie! It's 9 stars for me!
Great Movie!
Jess042621 August 2021
This movie was very great! I love The Loud House and The Casagrandes very much so I very much like this movie! Of course, I would have done very much different though.

This is a big movie of The Loud House so I would have loved to see more classic characters cameo. We saw a very few like Sam but not many others. Also, this could have used more celebrity cameos. They went to Scotland so I expected to hear more Scottish celebrities. I was hoping to hear people like Peter Capaldi, Sheena Easton, Graham McTavish, and more. If those are too big they could've at least gotten people like Graham McTavish, Sam Heughan, Ashley Jensen, Kevin McKidd, and Steve Valentine. Though I am very happy they got David Tennant and Michelle Gomez, as I never expected them to have done The Loud House.
A nice family movie
aylmer1978-11-9029288 September 2021
Making a film out of a series with hundreds of episodes, based on the day-to-day life of a family, is always a major development challenge. Because in the end you are faced with what the viewer is looking for: to make a normal but very long episode? Or do you want to do something radically different from what your audience is used to and separate yourself as much as possible from the tone of the series? The answer is complex, but I'm more in favor of the film, by its very nature, being a work as different as possible from the series. Keeping characters and tone, but with a completely different narrative structure. That's what happened with the Simpsons movie at the time and that's what they've done with "Loud House". And even though I'm not very knowledgeable about the original series, I find the result very satisfying. I had a really good time with my son, in a film that is close, funny and with a clear message, but with unexpected little metaphors (the dragon that gets out of Lincoln's control). A little surprise that made me spend a very pleasant time with the little one.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Demonic
kjv-212775 September 2021
I find it very strange that certain words aren't allowed in PG rated movies however clearly demonic stuff is apparently ok? Disgraceful.
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Do you need to see the show first? Is it appropriate?
downthehobbitholeblog22 August 2021
This is a fun movie based on a popular series. You do NOT have to have seen the show to follow the story, characters, or follow the story. It's a little darker, so I would say 7yr olds plus but every kid is different. We've got a full parent review on down the hobbit hole blog dot com that has more specific warnings. I was pretty impressed with the story and music. It's a fun family night movie watch.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.