Vice (2013– )
7.6/10
32

Kings of Cannabis & Into the Darkness 

The legal marijuana industry is set to surpass $20 billion globally by 2020. At the heart of this 'green boom' are the strain hunters who search the far corners of the Earth to find the ... See full summary »

Writers:

Reid Cherlin (additional writer), Shane Smith

Watch Now

From $1.99 (SD) on Prime Video

Photos

Edit

Cast

Episode credited cast:
Hamilton Morris Hamilton Morris ... Himself - Correspondent
Shane Smith
Taylor Wilson Taylor Wilson ... Himself - Correspondent
Edit

Storyline

The legal marijuana industry is set to surpass $20 billion globally by 2020. At the heart of this 'green boom' are the strain hunters who search the far corners of the Earth to find the never before mixed strains of marijuana known as 'landraces'. VICE correspondent Hamilton Morris joins two hunters on an epic journey through the Democratic Republic of Congo, as they search for one of the rarest species of Cannabis yet whose unique genetics could ultimately earn them millions of dollars. If you gathered up every physical thing we can see in Outer Space -- our Earth, all the planets, all the stars - it would account for a mere 5% of the Universe's total mass. The rest, that other 95%, is known only as "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy." Understanding these two forces is the biggest mystery in modern physics. From an abandoned gold mine that lies a mile beneath the Black Hills of South Dakota, to the world's most powerful telescope nestled into the high deserts of Chile, nuclear physicist ...

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis

Genres:

Documentary | News

Certificate:

TV-14
Edit

Details

Release Date:

17 March 2017 (USA) See more »

Company Credits

Show more on IMDbPro »

Technical Specs

Runtime:

See full technical specs »

Frequently Asked Questions

This FAQ is empty. Add the first question.

User Reviews

Contribute to This Page



Recently Viewed