Encounter (II) (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man makes a rude comment about someone being horny.
- A man tells a woman not to get her panties tired up in a knot, referring to her complaining.
- The back of a naked girl is seen from the waist up for several seconds. The girl moves throughout the scene and any nudity is carefully avoided.
Violence & Gore
- Language is consistent with a p PG-13 film. Several shits, hells, a few assholes, one instance of "Jesus Christ", and 1 f-word.
- Some minor name calling, including one use of douchebag.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One scene takes place in a bar. Best the beginning, a group of friends have out while drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- In general, this is a drama with no physical fighting and hardly any intense scenes.
- Near the end of the film, an alien entity slowly "swallows" or consumes a man who previously had peacefully died. Not really graphic, and not played for horror, but could be disturbing for some.