Kingdom (2019– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- A woman is show giving birth, no nudity is shown.
- woman is disrobed in order to take a bath but her maid stops before the woman's chest wraps are removed
- There is no such thing as nudity..
Violence & Gore
- The series focuses on a zombie outbreak. There are numerous violent sequences wheres people are mauled to death. Zombies are seen tearing peoples flesh and eating them in details.
- Lots of people and zombies are shot and decapitated. Heads are seen rolling in great detail.
- Numerous mutilated corpses /zombies are seen with bloody gaping flesh wounds in great detail.
- It's a zombies series!! What you expect.....
- Zombie means alot of blood and gore.
- Scene involving cannibalism which may be disturbing to viewers.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In episode 2 a few soldiers can be seen drinking alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Incredibly intense sequences of fast zombies attacking people at night. The music, brutality of the kills and hopelessness that often looms during the sequences make this show far scarier.
- Rated TV MA for sequences of strong bloody violence and grisly images throughout