Living Proof (2017) Poster

(2017)

A Story of Hope and much much more
kprigotzke14 April 2018
He takes you on a journey from what the MS Society of Canada, pharmaceutical companies and the main food industries in World would want you to follow, which leaves MS pateints in a worse off spot. Then through alternative therapies like CSSVI treatment and stem cell but you really don't see significant change in regards but are still closer to the right path. Then he dives into the world of life style changes like diet, supplements and exercise and how they have helped multiple MS pateints and with impress results. The life style change is built completely on facts that have been gathered through tons of research started off by his father Dr. Ashton Embry. He also sheds light on how the MS Society of Canada has lost their focus. Although in the face adversity and a giant powerful, wealthy society like the MS Society of Canada he never once bad mouths them and I have not seen him in any other posts of his do so.

Matt Embry is an inspiration to myself and many others. He's a role model of mine but on top of this he has fantastic talents like his film making, producing & directing. The film is pieced together so elegantly as he takes us through the delicate situation of MS Patients and their journey, as well as his own.

I highly recommend this film for anyone that wants to feel something. Find out about the truth as this isn't just the MS Society of Canada that it applies to. Many other societies have also lost their way and their focus. Anyone that loves Documentaries or good quality film making should also see this.

Great job Matt Embry and crew, fantastic job!
16 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's so well done!
carolm-1820317 May 2019
I watch documentaries all the time, this is one of my top favorites if not the favorite. I don't have ms nor do I have anyone close to me that does, yet I'm drawn into the struggle of the people in this documentary. It's fascinating!
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
everyone should watch this doc- very well done and profoundly real
sarahhayne4 August 2019
This is a brave, compassionate and real look at the dysfunctional relationship between disease and our modern health care culture. A must see for anyone who ever plans to see a doctor and take a prescription let alone have chronic symptoms of any kind. You are being fooled by big industry and sadly our apathetic if not complicit FDA. A life changer if you don't already know whats happening in healthcare. Very well done!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
No proof, just more pseudo science
arniedadrink-1598521 June 2019
While I agree big pharma are corrupt and big charities are just there to make money, I highly doubt the integrity of this information compared to those by real scientist working on the problem. Remember to always investigate claims like this yourself as you will soon see things like CCSVI are nonsense. Regarding diets, yes eat well and it can help you cope with many different disabilities but don't expect a miracle cure because it ain't gonna happen, go to a support group or accept it and learn what works for you together with a professional Neuro.
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I have no one to talk to about this....SAD
jposhea8888-197827 July 2019
After stifling sniffles and periodic eye drying, anger sets in. These scarce cinematic masterpieces uniquely appear before us. They appear almost preordained by some unquantifiable force, but they'll find us...the lucky ones with antenna still raised.

Disclosure, I have not a single root in MS or any other autoimmune syndrome yet "Living Proof" gratefully sought me. I'll leave you with this: If you want to measure the character of someone this Documentary is all you need. Ask them to watch, if they're devoid of feeling or attachment then they most likely dwell in the dark recesses of the mind, lacking empathy, and you might want to reconsider your relationship(s) with them. Yeah, that's how much this flic efffin' moved me. Enjoy.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Inspiring.
nikhitajk13 August 2019
Brutally thought provoking, raw, truthful eye opener to the reality of our world's most powerful yet greedy, mass producing, monopolizing producers of low quality, expensive yet worthless "solutions" that not only does nothing to fix the root problem but actually ends up creating more disease or side effects instead. They are so blinded by money that even when the answers are out there- free, natural, healthy, safe, profound LONG TERM life improving methods without any toxic expensive drugs, they are willing to close their eyes, tear down anyone who says otherwise to the way of their scheme and let innocent people & the people who love them suffer horribly, families broken down by dreadful disease. I wish the truth was out there on display to the whole world, their shame will be revealed and the people they took advantage of shall be avenged for. Everything shall come to light. Only with comparison to the dark can one understand the importance of light. We can only hope to never give up our search for the inspiring good and truth. To compare and question not only our current systems and concepts but even ourselves in the mirror, not just mindlessly settle for swallowing the bull and following the herd like silly sheep. Einstein once said, imagination is more important than knowledge. We live in a time where there's an abundance of knowledge. What big pharma and it's puppet masters forget is that you really cant take your money to heaven. They will only wish they knew earlier that all their money will never equate true happiness or success in life. Congrats to Mr Embry for his inspiring growth and for helping others discover potential where any normal human being would have just thrown in the towel, in the face of such a harrowing prognosis. As I once heard in another inspiring movie called Wonder: "He is the greatest," he finally continued, "whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own."
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.